• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] corn stealing lawn gnomes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a match. So there's only one answer, either he is you or, he's accessing the Internet from within your house. <Play Dramatic Music>

Just kidding. They are different.. ;)

I do ask that you keep the useless threads to a minimum ArTiFiCiAl. You’re new so I'll cut you some slack but don't test my patience.

proxy? Oh, and this thread is :topic: because we have to get back to corn stealing lawn gnomes.

now me there fellers dont get mixed up i am not yupapa there u knew?our ips are a bit differnt and why would he have two emails?

Please ARGUE no more ArTiFiCiAl !!
If he doesn't like me, then just fulfill his dream and make him happy!
I am ArTiFiCiAl now.

I agree this thread is off topic as it was supposed to be about corn stealing lawn gnomes. ;)

As a result I'm locking this thread. Let's keep the senseless gibberish to a minimum. If I didn't know better I'd say you two were the ones behind writing this nations tax laws... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back