• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This what happend to me. & any host with MySQL and control panel ?

ek_joy

Hello,

I'm so sorry that I found this great web community after I have already sign up for my host, and this what happend to me.

Actually I host my site with dockingport.com. Well, every thing went fine. Until one day I found out that they try to sell their business! After that day, no e-mail back from them any more (for support, etc). Site sill up and run fine, but this is not a good sign.

With good site (up time & data base), good support, very realible I'm willing to pay $17-$18 / month. Because I don't want to move my site every month :) I know that there are tons to host out there, but many of them die out every day too.

I'm looking for site that have

MySQL/MyAdmin
10G banwidth
PHP3-4
control panel
Linux

I think most of them offer basic feature with their plan (CGI,e-mail,FTP,stat,etc) right? Sorry for so many question :). Hope to hear from someone soon. I really need to move my site.

Thank you in advance,
Eks

I'm currently with Liquidweb.com and very pleased with them. They are VDI based. And have CPanel.

I'm also with burst.net which in my opinion is a good host but others might have a different view on this.

Terra-byte was/is good altho there are comming some complaints nowadays about them (check http://www.webhostingtalk.com), also they host you on a RAQ and the RAQ control panels aren't really somthing to rave about.

Thanks

Thanks every one for the comment. Donovan, I have check tera-byte.com and yours Servus Networks already. Which one is better :p ? Oh how about Hostrocket.com?

Thanks....
eks

Try Below10host.com, for $19.95, you could have that and tons more features. (Special Plan) They are quite reliable and fast.

If I remember correctly, isn't below10host.com located at VDI? And before than at Alabanza? VDI.net is a great company and so is Below10host.com

I don't know if worldzonepro.net provides the MyAdmin interface but it does provide MySQL and all the other features you need. The control panel it provides is CPanel. For $144 yearly, you get 12 GB bandwidth (this is the Quad Pack Upgrade option).

Thanks again every one,

Think I'll go for one of them that your guys recommend me above. Hope I pick a right choice this time. If not I'll come back to tell your guys what's going on :)

Thanx,
Eks

Back