• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

this website

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathdemon321

I was wondering if anybody has used this site and can tell me if it is good and if it is real and not some sort of scam. The site is 1uhost. Or if you are good at telling if this site is real or the plans are a good deal. They look good...maybe too good

When something looks to good to be true...it probably is.

If I can find the links it will show you it is a scam. Look elsewhere please. :bandit2:

A word of advice... Always go with a host that clearly states a limit to your Data Transfer. "Unlimited Transfer" does not exist, its nothing but a cheap marketing ploy!

A word of advice... Always go with a host that clearly states a limit to your Data Transfer. "Unlimited Transfer" does not exist, its nothing but a cheap marketing ploy!

100% in agreement. I would go as far to say thay no reputable host would EVER offer unlimted data transfer.

Originally posted by deathdemon321
ya thanks i looking at other hosts now... they keep saying they have real unlimited transfer no catchs or anything

I think the post by Jan will give you some insight about the co.
good luck.:bandit2:

:doh!: :doh!: :doh!:
whatever you do...don't go with 1uhost.
my site is...let me rephrase that...was hosted with 1uhost...i cancelled my recurring payment 1 hour ago.
i will tell you's my story with them month by month:
march '03 - sign up. quick set up. fast server.
april '03 - site is down. appears to be suspended/terminated. threaten 1uhost to refund money or fix problem up.
may '03 - very good
june '03 - alright. some downtime
july '03 - getting slower....
august '03 - even slower...
september '03 - site is down for a few days every couple of days...ask what is going on and they try and make excuses.
october '03 - new server installed...fast
november '03 - slower
december '03 - slower
january '03 - gone

seems that if you use more than a few 100mb's of transfers they suspend your account.
please, don't take the 1uhost plunge to hell.

uhh... two things one you went from december 03 to january 03 and y the hey did you dig up this thread i had already gotton the point that they were bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back