• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This time I'm not crying. it's a question

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
As you might have noticed, I've been on the bad rep thing for a while. One thing I don't get is why is there a grey reputation button? Supposedly, people are giving me a -rep but I get this image I got some red and some grey/purple. What's the deal? Is the grey buttons a +rep? My rep went -1 more from the original instead of jumping -XX points.

Those people either have 0 rep points or -ve rep points, so they're not able to impact on your reputation.

wow, you got two red squares now. you'r a fws first
And you're a bit late :lol: I'm trying to reach 4 red squares and then maybe aim to go to green :lol: (I doubt will happen as fast as the red) so all of you guys with millions of green boxes give me a -rep dammit!
<edit>
T.M. Thanks for the knowledge now give me -200 reps.

Last edited:
I noticed that too. Don't see why they capitalized it, you're only supposed to capitalize something if the thing in question has importance.

No! Reason is, you can also capitalize something if it stands for something (ie an acronym).

Did you have them capitalize your name?
Yes, I did. I think it looks better now. Thanks Bruce.
you can pay me paypal $2 US to give you +rep *thumbs up*
Let me think about it....... how bout...... NO!?
I noticed that too. Don't see why they capitalized it, you're only supposed to capitalize something if the thing in question has importance.
Cuz I asked for it and I'm important.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to T.M. again.
??? I'm lost here.

So we can change yours to t.m.? :p
Good question. I think you should.

No! Reason is, you can also capitalize something if it stands for something (ie an acronym).
Or if it's a name or if someone wants it like that.

Back