• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

THIS IS NOT THE AREA TO "ASK" FOR FREE HOSTING!

Never_pay

I see way too many people asking for free hosting in this forum.This area of the forum is for HOSTS to place OFFERS of free hosting.
The link that you clicked to get in here specifically states "This is where free hosts may advertise their services." NOT "This is where you request free hosting" :shame:

Please read the rules,they are there for a reason.Just as you would read a hosts TOS,read this forums RULES OF POSTING.

Maybe a mod needs to set something similar to this as a sticky with the same type of title so people dont make requests for free hosting.

End of rant

okay man calm down some people are new and post here. i did it my first time and now i kindly tell others.

Maybe people should read what they click.Thats why they have descriptions.I have seen old and new users do it simply because they dont read first.
I wasnt in an uproar either,just typed in bold to let people know.

Simply put,some people just dont read what they should first.It's as if you shouldnt post rules because nobody will read them anyway. :confused4

Im not trying to be a$$,really,just need to be aware of what you are doing before doing it.

True enough, but this is not the place for someone to rant and instruct other people to read the rules. Breaking the rules to inform others that their breaking the rules is very stupid.

Oh well, everyone learns sometime, i'm sure everyone will forgive you this once.

HAHAHAHA ROTFLMAO
What is it with people today.
I simply put this post here thinking a mod would put something like this as a sticky.It seems people dont read the rules and I simply explained where to do such a post.
Forgive me?! Forgive me for what?! letting people know how to properly post?
This is retarded.This board needs to be moderated better so as not to have people posting crap.
If there were ANY problems with this thread,POE would have done somethng about it seeing as POE was in this forum today AFTER I wrote it.

You know,I wont help out anymore I guess,just let these boards go to hell and let other people who LOVE to flame people take care of it.

Regards
Never_Pay

Yes, i agree. The board moderators should take care of problems here.
They can start by taking care of this problem and banning Never_Pay

kaliboy2g said:
Yes, i agree. The board moderators should take care of problems here.
They can start by taking care of this problem and banning Never_Pay
The few moderators here that actually seem to participate are very busy.
:confused4

The post in question has been moved to the proper area.
Im not here to start wars and some people seem to want to do just that.
I am not going to post in this thread anymore seeing as mods have seen it and obviously do not disapprove of it.

Go ahead and continue to rant and rave and try to make me go off the deep end and make me say or do something stupid.It wont happen.

This has done it's purpose as I can see and that is get the 100+ views.Thus meaning it is being read and hopefully will remind people about posting.

Regards,
Never_Pay

THIS IS NOT THE AREA TO "ASK" FOR FREE HOSTING! ??

well then this is not the area to post "THIS IS NOT THE AREA TO "ASK" FOR FREE HOSTING!" you should post it somewhere else. Like you say:
"The link that you clicked to get in here specifically states "This is where free hosts may advertise their services." NOT "This is where you request free hosting" and your post is not :)

LOL

It would've been more appropriate if you wrote about this in the feedback forum, and discuss it there with the admin/mods.

Back