• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This is not an offer! But to TELL you guys cNX is a liar!

wowcheesestick

About CNX Edited. they are strict.)

They do accept ppl, but they are just very strict. thats all. heh

since i pointed out the problem and i APPLIED b4 u change the TOS does it mean i can get the package?

Last edited:
wowcheesestick,

I already said we have a very high chance now of not being closed down. We never said that we WILL be going down for sure. The announcements i made simply stated that we were in need of some more money which we are earning right now.

you don't expect us to accept everyone. forgetting to change the TOS is my fault I admit. I will make an exception and re-review your application as a normal one and also any other application for personal sites in the past 30 days.

Everyone that we've denied either have a very short description or bad (like a few words) posts. Even if they are denied, they can come back and apply AS MANY TIMES as they want. And we've accepted MANY people that we denied the first time.

Every host has their own way of doing business, just because you saw a host that gives hosting to basically every single person that comes to their website doesn't mean cNX or any other hosts have to be similar to that.

We don't get money or anything when you post in our forums.

We have over 100 people hosted. Sure we are pretty strict on our application processing, but like I said, you can re-apply as many times as you want until you get accepted. We won't mind. Being strict doesn't mean we are cheating.

Last edited:
Ok, if you admit its ur fault of not changing the TOS. then rewrite it so ppl will know what ur not accepting. posted changed. sry for it

well i got accecpted aswell, just contribute well and support them and they shall not go down! I didnt think that they had a strict screening process... plain and simple get the required posts, buy the password and apply and give a reasonable description of your site and u will get accecpted no need to open a thread and complain publicy did u send the Admin's an email? did you Pm them? if so just re apply!

Back