• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0ster

Whoever gave me bad rep for saying you can't get cpanel for $8 check out http://smokyhosts.com to name just one. I never said stand alone you knob head.

It just shows what this forum has come to when noobs can hand out bad rep to senior members/ web hosts because they're ignorant and basicly have no idea what they're talking about. This place is becoming a farce, with it's 40GB disk space offers and hosts that last 1 month.

:tired2:

I think the qaulity of the community feeling here is probably lowest on all of the bigger hosting forums. In two months at Digital Point I have an iTrader of 16+ and have a good rep and many return customers, all I get here is sulky kids and crazy old men all coated with ignorance.

I feel pretty pissed off that after spending $100's of dollars to give people hosting, helping people with design and other problems and over 600 posts I end up with a red rep because some little kids dont like to feel stupid. It's not on really is it?

Thanks

Last edited:
No sorry, I was pretty angry about it. There are indeed some very nice people here. It just goes to show that a high result in google has advanages as well as disadvanges.

yea it does, i know how u feel man

some of these requests/offers are ridiculous and impossible

if only people had a hands on experience with what it is like to be a server admin and keep your small business running and alive and killing all those abusers

I think some tougher rules should be brought it, it would only improve the rep of this forum, it would be a shame to let a site with so much promise decline.

I think some tougher rules should be brought it, it would only improve the rep of this forum, it would be a shame to let a site with so much promise decline.
Yes agreed. This forum is really declining... unless the admins do something about it soon this site is really going down the drain, especially the free hosting part.

We can't moderate rep points. You can always turn yours off in your profile.
Yes agreed. This forum is really declining... unless the admins do something about it soon this site is really going down the drain, especially the free hosting part.
Weird, people have been saying the same for years, but the membership keeps growing rapidly ;)

Not to be offensive Jan, but many members doesn't make a good community. I'm not trying to slate the site, i'd just stop visiting it. I know you have no control over Rep but soem kind people have helped me out, thanks Nugi and the others.

Why not deleted oversized requests and offers? I think we all know whats possible from a host really. Thanks for taking a look anyway.

We can't moderate rep points. You can always turn yours off in your profile.

Weird, people have been saying the same for years, but the membership keeps growing rapidly ;)

I always view those oversized requests as being light-entertainment. And it is even more hilarious to see that there are actually people who offer it. :D

Well I had to turn off my rep months ago because of all the negative I would get. Heck one gave me negative rep for *charging so much*. Yeah giving an offer for 1GB space and 10GB BW for 8$ a month is alot of money....he could have just said no thank you rather than giving me negative rep. This place may be getting alot of members, but they are all still pretty much idiots. I would say right now we sit at 75 idiots : 1 common sense person.

V0dka, somebody gave you a positive rep for whining in this thread, that's how meaningless it actually is, so get over it.

If one feels embarrassed about your rep, turn it off, there are more important things in life however then forum reps. Some people actually aim for multiple red pips :D

GG Jan, gave you + rep for that one :p
plus V0dka... I think senior members should be at least people with umm... 1,500 posts and up. You've been here for a little over a year, but not that many posts :)

Fair point, i'm pretty senior though *in his head*

The oddball strikes again *March 29th, 2007 17:21 CANT GET CPANEL FOR $8*

I think the mods need to sort whoever this is out if theres a way, only a tosser would do that. I also had another one but thats probably from james he has mental issues, clearly and probably few friends the way he interacts with people.

Last edited:
Fair point, i'm pretty senior though *in his head*

The oddball strikes again *March 29th, 2007 17:21 CANT GET CPANEL FOR $8*

I think the mods need to sort whoever this is out if theres a way, only a tosser would do that. I also had another one but thats probably from james he has mental issues, clearly and probably few friends the way he interacts with people.

Haha, you really have lost it haven't you? Stop being an unpleasant ---, everyone has negative reps, just get over it. If you want to say something personal you can PM the insults to me directly, otherwise you are breaking forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back