• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This has to be sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree.

And since when did anybody start to classify hosts into "decent" and "idiots" groups? Who decides who is decent? There's a lot of holes in your argument.

Hosts come and go here all the time.

I think the point he's trying to make is: IF all you can get are crappy hosts from requesting at FWS... who's gonna come request after awhile?

I'm still sitting on the sidelines. If anyone needs me to explain something in a civilised cool-headed manner let me know :p.

Now the Mods are calling a few different phone lines...

Why are people afraid to post? Call me, PM me, Email me, everything is done in private.

It should all be Public. Show some stugots for Goodness Sakes.

We'll respond in time but it will be in private to those involved. I have other things to do right now, so it will have to wait a couple of more hours until I pm/email you hottweelz. I'm sorry about this delay.

Peo said:
We'll respond in time but it will be in private to those involved. I have other things to do right now, so it will have to wait a couple of more hours until I pm/email you hottweelz. I'm sorry about this delay.

Well if your boys want to call, tell them to at least leave a message.

I'm posting! I have stugots! (whatever the heck those things are). Take your time Peo :).

Unless I get banned, I'll be trolling, as friends (I've made from FWS) tend to PM me here, two or three customers as well I believe.

I just can't find a real story of what's gone on. Everything I read seems slanted in some direction.

Tree said:
I just can't find a real story of what's gone on. Everything I read seems slanted in some direction.

Half the problem is, the admins/mods are witholding the story, you don't deserve to know ...apparently.

hottweelz said:
Half the problem is, the admins/mods are witholding the story, you don't deserve to know ...apparently.
I was there when it all went down. So is the only problem that Jan won't apologize for saying "cahoots?" And the measons for saying that?

Otherwise, I have no idea...

I don't have many problems with the mods either. I disagree with a banning Jan gave me once. It was a discrepancy on one hour in time zones and I would have gladly removed it had I known I was one hour too quick. But oh well whats done is done.

Tree said:
I was there when it all went down. So is the only problem that Jan won't apologize for saying "cahoots?" And the measons for saying that?

Otherwise, I have no idea...

Wasn't that like March?

theres more, theres more. but those who know cannot say becuase things are running deaper and do not want to get caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back