• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Think your the best freehost? Tell me about you

stereofreak69

I am swithching to a new host for my PhpBB Fully Modded forum. I did have one, but now im having second thoughts about the host. It wouldnt let me add the domain opinions.uni.cc. I dont know why, some kind of error.

But i need no ads, so im not expecting the most. I reguire this:

Domain Hosting
Php (Recent Version)
1 MySql Database
I prefer more BW over more space.
Some kind of support forum. I like those more than "tickets". I never get responces to those....
Sendmail() enabled
.htaccess (for securty reasons. Will stop potential UNWANTED hotlinking)

Sorry, i need no ads. But i could put you as a thread in the announcements titled "Our Webhost"

Email: stereofreak69@gmail.com

Thanks!

Stereofreak69

im sorry

I apologize very much right now, but theres a few things i need to add.

Instant setup (like with cpanel or layeredpanel)
And if possible, no required forum posts, but will do if required)
Someone who has been here a while

Sorry...!

Stereofreak69

Last edited:
Hello Stereofreak69,

Nice to see you around the forums, and just to let you know FreeHostUS.Com may be able to help you out. Here is the offer:

700MB Space
7GB Bandwidth
MySQL & PHP
cPanel
Fantastico
Support Forums/Tickets/MSN
15 cPanel Features
Instant Signup >> HERE <<
We Do Not Require Ads or Posting, but would be nice to get a link back
You Can Upgrade To Paid For As Little As $1.50

Hope you like our offer, and if you have any questions get in touch!!

Cheers - Sam

Ok stereofreaks as requested ill update my offer , we have instant activation also no forum posts just a text link would be appreciated.

We have fantastico & have been around over 2 years

Hello Stereofreak69,

Nice to see you around the forums, and just to let you know FreeHostUS.Com may be able to help you out. Here is the offer:

700MB Space
7GB Bandwidth
MySQL & PHP
cPanel
Fantastico
Support Forums/Tickets/MSN
15 cPanel Features
Instant Signup >> HERE <<
We Do Not Require Ads or Posting, but would be nice to get a link back
You Can Upgrade To Paid For As Little As $1.50

Hope you like our offer, and if you have any questions get in touch!!

Cheers - Sam

How long before i get the conf. email? And what are your nameservers? i cant find them...

P.S. Still accepting more ofers. Are you the best?

I can give you a clean install of phpBB hosted at your own domain name or a subdomain of mine... up to 100 GB bandwidth (more available if needed).

PM me if interested. (I will be away on Saturday and Sunday, so if you PM me then, you might not get a reply until Monday morning).

Ben

your a forum host? I have the phpbbfm files i want installed, and have control, like cpanel or something. maybe layered panel

Sorry, but i also need ftp to upload a forum, 6 megs zipped, above most file size limits. No uncmpressing on the cp

Stereofreak69

stereofreak69,

it would seem as though you signed up at FreeHostUS.Com, yet you are still requesting...am i to delete your account or are you staying with us?

Cheers Sam

i signed up with tweakingservers.net, which i think is part of your webhosting. And no, i have more than one site, so i am still looking for hosts for my other sites.

Stereofreak69

Back