• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Themooseisloose

Dyna

Hello,

Has anyone used themooseisloose for the reseller account.

How good/bad are they.

Personally I wouldn't trust them, ive never personally heard of them, they don't seem too cometant, but if you decide to use them anyway, please post a review.

HelluvaHost said:
Personally I wouldn't trust them, ive never personally heard of them, they don't seem too cometant

your personal opinion may damage their business. If you dont know about them, dont give bad comment. Remember you are not "the most wanted" host, and many others dont know about you. How do you think if they said they've never heard about you, and you are offering overselling, they dont trust you???

I didn't mean to damage their business, I'm just saying to be sceptical. I know I am not the most wanted, and what does the overselling have to do with anything? We enable it on accounts by request... We never enable it by default... We also make sure our customers understand what it can do and how it can be bad and how it can be abused. Thanks.

gate2vn said:
your personal opinion may damage their business. If you dont know about them, dont give bad comment.
He is more likely to damage his own business, talking like that about competitors. Dyna, I haven't used them, but Allis runs a clean operation from what I have seen of her and the comments in other forums.

Thanks Jan for reply. I feel I am going to give moose a try.

I have learnt one thing in this industry, anyone who markets aggresively and belittle other host, never sign them up. My 2 c

Back