• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Themes for Windows XP?

look @ themexp.org

and u can rip the ones from stylesxp for free - like i did which is totally legal

sYes I think I needachange my glasses again.

That site really loads very slow. If you got other sites to recommend please do.

WHERE DO YOU RUN IT?

Thats not too easy is it?

You just press on the Start>ALL PROGRAMS>TGTSOFT>STYLEXP

THEN you load the theme to the diredtory what Daniel said. Then you go figure it out.

Oh yeah, its a trial version.

Umm, go to the main Style XP client and then Help>About Style XP. It will INDICATE it somewhere there.

No, i found some normal styles without StyleXP but those pretty much sucked.

Originally posted by DCI
Isnt it 30 days like usual?

Dude, wtf are you talking about? The vgui it comes with is 30 day trial, but you can change, add, etc. themes in your desktop properties.

[edit]If that doesn't work, just create or rip your own startmenu, icons, themes manually.

Originally posted by Daniel

Dude, wtf are you talking about? The vgui it comes with is 30 day trial, but you can change, add, etc. themes in your desktop properties.

[edit]If that doesn't work, just create or rip your own startmenu, icons, themes manually.
But one theme I used couldn't save it permanently into the Windows Themes under appearance.

Originally posted by trenzterra
But one theme I used couldn't save it permanently into the Windows Themes under appearance.

Most of the themes work for me. :confused2

Originally posted by Daniel

Obviously YOU dont know what your talking about.

You cant download any themes and just put them without having having StyleXP. That just deletes the whole purpose of StyleXP.

Back