• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TheHostingTool

DD-Mark

Hey,
Has anybody ever used tht?
is it any good, could or would you compaire it to whmcs?

thanx in advance

Hi, im a user in THT and I also know that my frieds at EVCTHosting are,

It is brilliant, (if you follow the instruction),
It's not quite as good as the overpriced WHMCS,
But its the best arround for free,
I guarentee you wont get anything better for free!

Also, EVCTHosting used to have WHMCS, but they didnt want to pay for it in the end, so I recomended them to it them, and after playing around abit the script grew on them, dont get me wrong WHMCS has alot more features, but WHMCS is very overpriced!

I would Recomend The Hosting Tool,
im an addict and would never get rid of thier script!

Mattester said it, you can take his word for the best. THT is the best thing around for free, not quite as good as WHMCS, but really worth it :D

If you have any questions regarding THT, ask me. I'm the owner (as you can probably tell). Any teething problems or any queries, don't feel to ask.

Users can describe the tool better than I can. Matt did a good job though.

Hi, im a user in THT and I also know that my frieds at EVCTHosting are,

It is brilliant, (if you follow the instruction),
It's not quite as good as the overpriced WHMCS,
But its the best arround for free,
I guarentee you wont get anything better for free!

Also, EVCTHosting used to have WHMCS, but they didnt want to pay for it in the end, so I recomended them to it them, and after playing around abit the script grew on them, dont get me wrong WHMCS has alot more features, but WHMCS is very overpriced!

I would Recomend The Hosting Tool,
im an addict and would never get rid of thier script!

Let me ask you how is it overpriced? It's got hundreds more features than THT, its more secure than THT, and is meant for paid hosts or greater. If your a paid host and having to use THT, I believe you need to re-think your plans or you won't make it. Also, there are various modules to add to the features. In addition to its security, it is constantly updated by a professional staff.

Don't get me wrong, THT is a good script. But to say that THT is better than WHMCS and over-priced is ridiculous. To those who say that, it just means your poor and should not be in this market. A free host would have more use for THT.

I hate comparisons to THT and WHMCS, they're completely different scripts meant for different purposes.

Also Schmarvin, to say WHMCS is more secure is ridiculous, as far as we know, both scripts have 0 security holes so in reality they're equal. You could possibly say more reliable.

THT isn't built to be a WHMCS contender, it's meant for the free hosting market to provide a more efficient business plan and automation. Paid is added due to the sheer request of it but I focus more on the free side of things.

I really don't think THT can be compared with WHMCS.

If you can afford, WHMCS is the best tool for paid hosting. If not, try phpcoin or THT.

I did not tried THT because WHMCS is already in place for me, but as the users here suggest, it may be a great script.

THT have repaired the security issues that cpcreator have.
cpcreator still have security issues.
they r basically the same thing anyway, just that THT is the security fix version...

THT have repaired the security issues that cpcreator have.
cpcreator still have security issues.
they r basically the same thing anyway, just that THT is the security fix version...

THT is full of Ajax.And they have a new developer recently which will make too much contribution i

THT has hired a guy name "KuJoe" from another forum like this one to help them with the next release since he did add alot of his own code everytime he used it. The clients liked his code so they hired him to help him make it better. So THT will get alot better. Maybe even have a inactivity Scanner.

tht and cpcreator are not the same thing, they have many of the same features and were created by the same person, but THT has a totally different base than cPcreator, and has some features cpcreator doesn't, with more on the way.
Also, cPcreator is NOT recommended to use, as there are several injection vulnerabilities on it that have not been fixed.

Back