• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Zack Network Has Returned!

No, freewebspace.net for some reason has blocked this address! I think it was an incident in the past (years ago) when I didn't have my own domain name and they said I was violating their terms of service. But now I have my own domain name, and they still have me blocked.

It's annoying, and not fair. Check my www for the address.

Originally posted by Zack
No, freewebspace.net for some reason has blocked this address! I think it was an incident in the past (years ago) when I didn't have my own domain name and they said I was violating their terms of service. But now I have my own domain name, and they still have me blocked.

It's annoying, and not fair. Check my www for the address.
you can type it with blank one by one:)

by the way i can visit your site zack network.net ,is it the right url?:confused:

Last edited:
Originally posted by coast9981
domain doesnt work.. maybe i have to wait for dns..
could you host me?
domain name central.co.nr
thanks

Hey, what happen to your Free Hosting Offer of 20 Gb :D lol, you never answer the E-mail ;)

I sent you an email answering your problem.

You are already logged into the FTP uploading files. You cannot log in more than once! The FTP is up and running, its not responding to you because you are already logged in.

Back