• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

the unique php forum i'm working on

invalid

I’m working on a forum for a website for my brother. The interesting thing about this forum is it's framed. The threaded messages are on the bottom and where you view the topics is on the top. Try it out! I'll probably release the code under the GPL license when I’m finished.

http://www.mtsnow.valcato.com/forum/index.php

For a quick login:

Username: test
Password: test

Suggestions: better color scheme and some graphics. The text on the menu is kinda hard to read due to the line background.

you programmed this yourself? wow. i think the frames are ok, they work in my browser and it's a quicker way to skip around looking at threads.

Very nice forum! Unlike some others, I think you did a good job. Change the color scheme and you will be on your way.

I sort of see the outlook express look coming on. It would be good if you had a frame down the left as well with navigation links.

yes i did program it myself... its written in php and mysql as a database.

i'll change the colors... i know thier kinda ugly

if i added another frame on the side people will low resolutions willl have a very hard time reading the posts

I know how complicated it is to code such a forum! The framed designed isn't my thing, i like threaded forums like vbb :)

yeah, i personally like the flat sytle like this forum but there are so many of them online and i wanted to make one that is unique, cause thats my style

Back