• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

the torino today...

keith

anti-liberal
NLC
alright, back to the '73 ford gran torino sport... just snapped these pictures all of ten minutes ago...

http://www.weezerfans.com/73fgts

as you can see, still need to put the bumpers back on... some exhaust work, polish the wheels and replace the left rearview mirror. then it's all set... [yeah it's still sitting out from when the shop dropped it off, not enough room in the garage yet... no harm]. and no rainbow stripes, sweet.

you can also see the red '76 torino sedan in the background [slightly turning decrepit on me] that i'd mentioned earlier.

the other newer car up front is my '96 olds cutlass se, the "everyday car" [looking to replace it with an s.u.v., but that probably won't happen].

so there ends my bragging rights for the day/week/month and your foggy window into my life.

actually, that's the neighbors' house. when looking at the last photo, our house is behind me. in the second one, you can see out front lawn. and yeah, the view's not too bad. :cool:

yeah, thanks...

today i'm outside in my t-shirt taking the bumpers apart. snow yesterday, warm today. go figure.

Originally posted by keith
yeah, thanks...

today i'm outside in my t-shirt taking the bumpers apart. snow yesterday, warm today. go figure.

What part of the country are you in?

Well I can't speak for him, but over here the other day it was 55, then this morning it was 11. I wish it would just stay warm.

We NEED more rain and snow here! This is the fourth straight winter that's been drier than normal and if it happens again next winter, it's going to hurt our water supply. :(

Originally posted by Phrozen
Well I can't speak for him, but over here the other day it was 55, then this morning it was 11. I wish it would just stay warm.
that's pretty much the way it's been here.

Back