• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The thread by phrozenwire: "Freemagix Free Webspace"

Chicken

NLC
NLC
The thread by phrozenwire: "Freemagix Free Webspace" has been thrown for the following reasons:

Host offers:
We are providing 2 MB of webspace with no ads , cgi-bin , ftp , pop3 email and ssi

5 MB of webspace for domain hosting , which is also ad free and free of cost :) with all the above features

-but as grex pointed out, "Get 5 MB of Free Webspace for your Website for one full year".

From their TOS:
The hosting of account type yourdomain.com may be charged after one year of use or provided free as per the state of the company.

I don't see how this isn't going to turn into a paid account considering that they are giving away free space with 'unlimited' bandwidth?

I know what their users will be doing *towards* making this a pay account (using space and transfer), but I don't see what this host is doing to prevent this from happening.

This thread is being left open in case phrozenwire would like to comment on this (but URLS, signatures in the replys will be removed - so please uncheck these options when posting).

Back