• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The thank you Thread

makk551

Hi,

this is the thank you thread where everybody can thank his host. I decided to create this thread for twio reasons:
1. That the host can see that we are happy if they offer a good service
2.That newbies can see with which hosts we had good experience

So I will start:
Thank you host.sk.You guys offer a great service,for free and without ads.You inform the people before things like server upgrades happens.You translate your site from slovakian to english just for us.Everything works.The up- and download is fast.
Thank you for hosting us

Originally posted by makk551
Thank you host.sk.You guys offer a great service,for free and without ads.You inform the people before things like server upgrades happens.You translate your site from slovakian to english just for us.Everything works.The up- and download is fast.
Thank you for hosting us
Well to show i also appriciate them. Go HOST.SK, you rock, the best No Ads host by far, and very reliable.

I can remember a time when everyone was saying that Host.sk sucks, slow, unreliable, wierd, going to die tomorrow...etc

and I was the only one sticking up for host.sk.

I am glad that people are starting to realise the difference between host.sk and other "unlimited" , "ad-free" webhosts.

as I have mentioned in the other thread, I believe they make money from banner ads on their website (not on member site) and also some business called "Profinet" don't ask me what it is

Originally posted by important
I thank all the hosts that are doing free hosting without making any money from it :biggrin2:
I totally agree with that. People taking a loss to supply all of us with free hosting, but then you must feel sorry for them, because if warez peoples and other people werent using it for file storage, they would probably be able to make money. I HATE WAREZ PEOPLES.

Last edited:
Umm...no. They're not taking a loss when they offer free basic hosting. This is a vehicle to advertise and promote their premium service. Trust me...They're making a profitROTFLMAO

Yeah, it especially works if they offer their members a paid hosting referral award. Crosswinds.net does this (they offer $5 premium referral award to premium members and a $1 premium referral award to free members).

Back