• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Shawshank Redemption recast...

nickmahon

Well, the first one sucked, so I'm thinking they should recast the Shawshank Redemption.

Freddie Prinze Jr. .... Andy Dufresne
Fat Joe .... Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding
Haley Joel Osment (Was great in The Sixth Sense!) .... Warden Samuel Norton
Cameron Diaz .... Heywood (I'm thinking we re-write him to be Andy's love interest)
Tom Green .... Captain Byron Hadley
Chris Kattan .... Tommy Williams
Kobe Bryant (NBA players = great actors, as we've seen in many past movies) .... Bogs Diamond
Eminem .... Brooks Hatlen

What do you think? :confused:

Dude, you post in everyone else's threads. How am I supposed to know you posted in it until it's too late and I'm rolling on the floor suffering?

Well, you could click on the "Replies" number beside the thread to see who has posted in that thread, and avoid all the threads where nickmahon has posted. :rolleyes:

Or you could do like me and add him to your ignore list.

If you ever decide to change your avatar, let me know and I'll remove you from the list.

Originally posted by Bruce
Or you could do like me and add him to your ignore list.

If you ever decide to change your avatar, let me know and I'll remove you from the list.
Excellent idea.

Oh yeah, you basically destroyed a great movie with that cast of teeny-boppers who call themselves actors :rolleyes:

Back