• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Sell WHM Story|My side of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have received confirmation that the reseller account (VPS) that Ralph owns will be shut down/removed from his current web hosting provider due to libel and slander.

I would just like to point out that we never said this. We took down one of the sites on his VPS but we we never said we would suspend his VPS (unless something more happened)
:angel:

Posted on ralphchastain-isafraud.com:
Secondly, Josh wants his $90.00, Jason wants his $92.00, Tim wants his $89.00, and the other 14 Dedicated Servers clients and over 700 web hosting clients money back that you stole.]
My comment:
Who is Jason and Tim? I only had 12 or less dedicated server clients. 700 clients? That is a lie as well...I only had 150 in all.
From the stalkers on ralphchastain-isafraud.com:
We collectively receive at least 5 tips per week on the where abouts of Ralph Chatain. How do you think we find out where Ralph hangs out on-line, and react so quickly? Do you really think we spend 20 hours on-line? From Ralph's own words, "I had 700 clients"... quite a lot of these people have given up tips, and continue to do so.
My comment:
I don't believe anything you say and I don't think anyone does either.

Last edited:
Ok one: are you really that much of a freaking stalker to go to every forum he is on and bash him.

Two: You get banned for anything on DP and WHT.

Three: You obliviously aren't a good enough stalker to take you this long to post something about he said on fws. Since he's been here before you were born.

Four: If you can't get over 90 bucks then you obviously don't have a good financial backbone to support your webhost.

Five: What is your domain? FeverHost.com? IT'S GONE :p

Hey Ralph, I got your back if you ever want to get into webhosting we got a position for you anytime, that's right ladies...HostWoot aka CancerHost is willing to take in Ralph.

Ok... i'm game... let me respond:

It's the goal of our website to go where ever Ralph goes and post about what happened. And we will continue to do so. Ralph has free speech, and so do we.

Ok one: are you really that much of a freaking stalker to go to every forum he is on and bash him.

There are several thousands of members on DP and WHT. And an extremely small amount of people have been banned... and 99.9% for good reasons. Just because you do not like those reputable web hosting discussion websites, doesn't mean they are less reputable.

Two: You get banned for anything on DP and WHT.

Again, read the response to "Ok one". Since all 3 owners of our website are older than Ralph... I seriously doubt that ;)

Three: You obliviously aren't a good enough stalker to take you this long to post something about he said on fws. Since he's been here before you were born.

It's not about financial means. All 3 of us (Jason, Tim, and I) have all purchased other dedicated servers. I personally own 7 colocated servers, and lease 2 dedicated servers, and a reseller account for my internet ventures.

I sold my web hosting business in 2002 with quite a lot of profit. I haven't had feverhost.com in many years now. Web hosting wasn't/isn't a profitable enough venture for me anywhere. I've been in internet/marketing for many years now, and do enjoy quite a nice profit.

Four: If you can't get over 90 bucks then you obviously don't have a good financial backbone to support your webhost.

Again, read my response to "Four". For me... i'm able to make a lot more money with my advertising company, thanks for asking.

Five: What is your domain? FeverHost.com? IT'S GONE :p

All I have to say below is... wow. I'm sure HostWoot/CancerHost is an upstanding, professional, mature.. whatever. I seriously doubt you and/or anyone you are associated with his a valid registered company.

My goal was to reply to Ralph's lies.. and that is what I have done. If you want to back a guy who scammed, and defrauded people... that is your own decision. Good luck with that one.

Having a hosting company with no telephone contact number, private WHOIS information, Google Adsense on some of your webpages... again.. good luck with that "business"... I guess.

Hey Ralph, I got your back if you ever want to get into webhosting we got a position for you anytime, that's right ladies...HostWoot aka CancerHost is willing to take in Ralph.

Last edited:
I am sure feverhost incorrectly put in the wrong amount of 700. Ralph "claims" 150 clients, and 16 dedicated server customers that he scammed. Although Ralph's math is a bit elementary as 8+6 is 14 not 16... but oh well.

How is that replying? That's just having a go at a user who owns a free host, trying to class his free host as some other kind of scam. Free hosts can hide their whois if they want, they're not a trading business in terms of upturn profit.

My goal was to reply to Ralph's lies.. and that is what I have done. If you want to back a guy who scammed, and defrauded people... that is your own decision. Good luck with that one.

'nough said.. anything else is just round and round. This will be my last post.... anything else is a waste of time ;)

Tim save your breathe... children never learn :jump:

That's how you prove your point? By saying you're going to reply, reply to something that isn't even related, then STOP replying? At least Ralph has had the time to reply and state his case. All you've done is bash, and bring age into some account as to people being untrustworthy and fraudalent.

I have to go against my better judgment on not replying again.

First off, its spelled fraudulent. I guess you went to the same school as Ralph where 8+6=16. LOL

Secondly, your sentence isn't even close to being grammatically correct.

Oh well... as I said above.. children never learn. But come on... learn how to spell at least.

That's how you prove your point? By saying you're going to reply, reply to something that isn't even related, then STOP replying? At least Ralph has had the time to reply and state his case. All you've done is bash, and bring age into some account as to people being untrustworthy and fraudalent.

Sorry for chipping in, but I just don't understand why you guys backed Ralph as though as you are sure he is not scamming or defrauding anybody.

I am not sure about DP but I am sure that he must have done something which makes him get banned from WHT.

Just my two cents and sorry if this offends anybody.

Feverhost will go absolutely crazy on anybody that supports me.... I really don't care at this point. He can put as many websites as he wants about me. I won't make another one ever again responding to his lies and slanderous/material. I don't care what he says. I'll do business/websites as much as I want online. My life will continue normally as it does. He doesn't have anything good or true to say about me as far as I am concerned and alot of people would say that companies scam people even if they(the companies) don't as much as possible to bring that company down. Just don't believe everything you hear on the net. I sure don't!

Sorry for chipping in, but I just don't understand why you guys backed Ralph as though as you are sure he is not scamming or defrauding anybody.

I am not sure about DP but I am sure that he must have done something which makes him get banned from WHT.
Both WHT and DP eventually ban rule breakers, and it's usually those who got banned that scream the loudest ;)

O

All I have to say below is... wow. I'm sure HostWoot/CancerHost is an upstanding, professional, mature.. whatever. I seriously doubt you and/or anyone you are associated with his a valid registered company.

Having a hosting company with no telephone contact number, private WHOIS information, Google Adsense on some of your webpages... again.. good luck with that "business"... I guess.

Really? now you really think i'm a scam? haha seriously a free scam host? ah hahahaha the only person i'm scaming is myself for dishing out for a free vps and donating to cancer research foundations...

Just my two cents and sorry if this offends anybody.

Fact is, neither of them have shown evidence here, so who knows exactly what to believe.

However, Ralph actually came here to make a statement and admit his errors like a man. I dont think a scammer would go so far, normally they just scam someone and disappear with the cash not giving a rats --- about their reputation.

I think most people stick up for him because they dont want to be in the same situation. They sympathize because they know it could happen to any one of us.

Feverhosts attitude here doesnt help. To me it looks like hes just ranting!
His site is full of statements about Ralph, but it provides no actual evidence. Without evidence, you tend to just look like a raving loony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back