• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Sell WHM Story|My side of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Bacon

I don't want this post to be just about me scamming people as the subject. I want to be heard. I don't think I felt like I had this option on DP or WHT. I don't feel like people gave me a chance on DP or WHT.

1. I don't blame the loss on my clients or anybody.
2. I did register sellwhm.com until 2011
3. I did register the domain with private whois just in case mis communication happend.
4. I didn't have backups due to the fact that everything was going great.
5. I had sellwhm up with 1,000 accounts on a dedicated server and a vps node with 26 accounts and have dedicated server clients.
6. lxadmin.com got hacked and caused the vps node to crash
7. the two burst server's from Mako Solutions were canceled the wrong time.
8. I couldn't afford the tremendous bill from Burst for $1,000
9. Ross deleted important files on the main dedicated server causing the dedicated server to go down.
10. I did cancel all of the servers and I did not have the contact information for all of my clients at the time.
11. I was partially responsible and as well limestone networks.
12. My clients did lose everything as well as I did.
13. I don't think scamming has to do anything to do with closing shop or going bankrupt. Not all companies stay in business forever.
14. I won't do hosting ever again after everything that has happened but I do have a life.
15. I did have domains where friends helped me set up a hosting business because they felt like it was totally wrong for what happened.
16. I am really sorry for everything but I couldn't control some of it.
17. Alot of the business was mis-management that needed to be controlled better than it was.
18. Only 50 out of 150 clients were active.
19. I had 200 tickets and testimonials were clients actually wrote how great our company was. I even had a forums, live chat, and email support.
20. I had a $200 negative paypal balance only and won the one's that weren't chargebacks. Only 15 were disputes/claims out of all of
21. I decided to close shop: The bills were getting higher and higher. The servers were $400 plus and I had to pay rvskins, rvsitebuilder, whmcs, etc....plus the $1,000 that i owed at burst. Most of the money was made thanks to my clients and I could only afford the servers due to the fact that I had clients.
22. Most of the profit was only $5 to $10 per a burst server
23. Whenever people file disputes..the paypal balance goes down..when you have no money and want to pay back the clients later..what do you do? They want the money now. I fight it because I don't want to have no collection agency calling me 24/7.
24. I don't have negative paypal for months...
25. I did manage my own servers and didn't get help from anyone until the end of sellwhm's death when I was overwhealmed. I only got help from cpanel, burst, & lxadmin when I had a problem I couldn't solve myself. Majority of the problems were fixed in a day. Whoever talks to me on messenger and in person knows that I can do quite alot of techinal stuff.

23. Whenever people file disputes..the paypal balance goes down..when you have no money and want to pay back the clients later..what do you do? They want the money now. I fight it because I don't want to have no collection agency calling me 24/7.
Borrow some money for the first time, that leaves the hopes that customers might decide to return to you

I didnt even realise youd closed, thanks for the account while it lasted, Looks like i need a new backup FTP. Shame to see you outa business. :(

Atleast you've been honest and didn't go blaming everyone else. It's a shame to see a provider end up with so many problems where they were forced to close up.

Majority of the problems were fixed in a day. Whoever talks to me on messenger and in person knows that I can do quite alot of techinal stuff.
I can definitely vouch for that!

Thanks for all your help in the pass ralph sorry to see you go down, if you do ever consider getting back in let me know what i can do to help!

lolz. "Ralph Chastain .... you are quite pathetic!", yet there's a group of you making a website about him, tracking his every move?

He is the only one that makes a site about me and he doesn't have any factual evidence. He says that I am a fraud and you can't convince him otherwise. Even if I try to explain the truth...he still says that I am a fraud. He just doesn't know the truth at all. Don't believe everything you hear. Every company has its share of problems.

The website speaks for itself. Why have you been banned from DP, and WHT? Why did at least 16 file chargebacks against you? Why has your RChastain.com site been shut down 3 times in the last week now, by 3 different hosts? Even your "Dutch" off shore VPS was shut down.

No one wants their name anywhere associated with you. The truth is out there.

Every time you speak, more and more ignorance comes out.. and we document it. You claim to have several hundreds of ex-customers... why do you think we know about every website you post to? It's not like there are only a few people who want you exposed. We get tips about you every single day from people who have been scammed and defrauded by you.

If an intelligent person checks out the Fraud Site, and reads all the information... any sane person can tell your a fraud... and you have been exposed. And this is not the first time you have done this. But it will be the last time you ever get anywhere near web hosting again.. without the truth being exposed.

And I do not mind whatsoever you posted on your personal (now taken down website) my Email Address. It most definitely is feverhost@gmail.com, and funny how such an innocent person.. tells people to go out and spam me. Nice Ralph.. very innocent looking ;)

Please keep posting and making more comments... you just keep making yourself look more guilty and guilty. The worse thing you can do is utter speech from your lips. So by all means.. continue. And we will by all means, document everything you say.

Last edited:
I was banned on DP for voicing my opinion and WHT I was banned for cussing out people due to the fact that the people on WHT was talking about my gf and our relationship. RChastain.Com wasn't shut down by any host...only that hate site I made about you. Every Single Day? I seriously doubt it. Its just scare tactics. geekdialog.com won't be shut down either..cause I have a legal copy of VBulletin and I used that copy on sellwhm.com as well. I doubt that you can do anything to me cause most of your work that you do on your site isn't factual.

You were banned from DP and WHT because you have been exposed as defrauding people. Ask any Moderator/Admin on either website.

And yes.. RChastain.com is down... why?

We have received confirmation that the reseller account (VPS) that Ralph owns will be shut down/removed from his current web hosting provider due to libel and slander.

Again.. very innocent looking.

You were banned from DP and WHT because you have been exposed as defrauding people. Ask any Moderator/Admin on either website.

And yes.. RChastain.com is down... why?

Again.. very innocent looking.

This isn't true for a fact and rchastain.com was down cause I shut it down.

Fever, anyone gets banned on WHT, same with DP, so what does that have to do towards SellWHM? Nothing.
Charge backs too have no meaning to him being a fraud, he closed his business due to problems, people charged back - they'll do that with ANY host.

and seriously, it's turning into a stalker case, documenting everything he posts, visiting all websites he visits, tracking his every move? You guys do need to back off.

Fever, Do you think that I would really risk everything like this on purpose? I had sellwhm.com for 5 months open and even registered the domain until 2011. Everything that I was hoping for came a reality until one day it got shattered! My dream was to have the best company in the world and I had sleepless nights over this. I didn't intend for this to happen. I was planning to stay for a extremely long time. Why would I stay in business for such a good period of time and close up shop? I don't even have a bank account nor a way to keep the money. I didn't have money at the end of this! I didn't do this on PURPOSE in no shape or form. I had to close down for all of the problems that I had.

Feverhost, you seem to be having a lot of bash without a lot of fact. You yourself are a host (or so I would think with your username). Unless you have hard factual evidence, don't post.

Thank you.

What do you want from me feverhost? What will make you stop? Do you want $90 end of this month? Is it just about the money or is it more than that?

Ralph had a valid reason to shut down his company - if I was in his situation I would have done the same thing.

this was out of his control and he could not have prevented this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back