• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The rudeness of Mo/Sam at DOOPT

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
*Ask your mum, She had a nice time yesterday before she died.
*Jade goody LOL

*I guess your white friends are picking up the calls on sunday morning. Lazy *******s
*Oi you skunk

Sam - Doopt Net [Reseller Hosting Starting @ $5.99! Free Client Exec Billing added! says:
*You white kunts cant even fight :)

*LOL no :)
*Your white *******s stole my countries jules, Why? They where poor :)

*When i come find you. Im gonna KICK every **** out of you.

*How do you feel?
*like a **** innit?

*Look, You really starting to pee me off.

Not the sort of thing I expect someone to say to a possible client ;l

Sam is on my msn but he's never acted like that, it's definately shocking to see him acting like that when the poor woman has just died too. I'm guessing he was showing off with a friend?

[JSH]John;1056822 said:
Sam is on my msn but he's never acted like that, it's definately shocking to see him acting like that when the poor woman has just died too. I'm guessing he was showing off with a friend?

For some of the time, yes.

Something ain't adding up there, sounds like his account could have been hijacked.

Plus if you notice the English, it's not from a native speaker. (I am making the assumption that he speaks English as a first language.)

Something ain't adding up there, sounds like his account could have been hijacked.

Plus if you notice the English, it's not from a native speaker. (I am making the assumption that he speaks English as a first language.)

Sam does as far as i know, he's within my MSN list as well and is always kind and polite to me.

Back