• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

the return...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LeX
you know, Supermoo, if you were to delete this thread, most of us will lose 10+ post numbers! justa thought....

Sure... the idea is to get Nick here and then pull hundreds of post from him! mwahaha! ;)

Nope... don't think I will... yet. ;)

looks like my estimates about the page numbers were wrong...

have any of you here experienced a thread that got up to 6+ pages? I haven't... only been here since December 28th

gee, what's the topic? It's hard to imagine 5 pages in a day.. then again.......

Originally posted by Coolin
Someone get Nick bait.

:mad: I knew you bastards had a conspiracy against me!

You're all out to get me! :mad:

:mad: I hate you all!

Droolin, SuperPoo, Foolguy! :mad:

:mad: You all planned this!

Lousy bastards! :mad:

DIE! DIE! DIE! :mad: ALL OF YOU! :mad: DIE! DIE! DIE!

It's good that we're discovered, now Nick will post here and we can delete all his posts! Muwhahahaha!

Originally posted by Coolin
My 1000members thread had like 4/5 pages in a day. That's pretty quick.
oh.. er, I misread it. :eek: I thought you meant something like your forum which has 1000 members had 4/5 pages in a day... :p

Nick, no no, we weren't plotting against you, we weren't going to lure you in here and make you post 100+ posts then delete the whole thread making you lose all that from your belt... nope.

oops, busted. :D

Gee, I wish my forum had more than one member (me) and more than 1 post a year.

BTW, Nick. All that stuff said above is fake. So come here and post 100+ posts. We won't delete it!
*crosses fingers behind his back*

where is your site, Coolin? (not like I'm going to register or nuthin... :p)

Nick, don't worry, you can post all you want here and it'll never get deleted, guaranteed*!

*provided that the bull there can't find the delete box...

Disclaimer: if it does get deleted, I will hold no responsibility toward any possible loss of data, system errors, or serious decline in post numbers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back