• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Perfect Host

Ace, so you want your site runned by an 13 year old kid, who is having weight problems... and probably has homework to do? Look, not even I have enough time to run my own site, just barely. So how could he offer all of that for nothing?

*lol* Since when did body weight become the criteria by which to choose a host? :p
Besides I don't think he looks fat.

But fat already? I was just joking around... it has nothing to do with anything, besides that this kid might eat three hundred pounds of donuts each day.

Giancarlo SHUT UP!

Hi's not FAT!

The Service are going to work just fine in some days!
you're probaly just jealous(think it's spelled like that) couse of not having that server!

Listend to ace0, he is using the service compared to you! YOu've probaly not even tried it.

Torsten

At least I have a service that uses reliable servers... come on the kid is only 13 and HAS ZERO experience on running anything. He doesn't have any way to make money besides those stinking websites he makes... tell him this: Shut down the site, and quit trying to jip up with this B.S service... check out my service instead, it is more reliable...

I am not jealous because I will be running an company that makes money from selling Handicrafts that would gain thousands and thousands of dollars each month. Possibly enough to cover my college and more, instead of me joining the ROTC. I will probably be buying myself top of the line Computer Equipiment... I already have top of the line hosting at VDI.

BTW, here is my picture to show that I am not fat like he is: http://virtualvolcano.hypermart.net/PICTURE.jpg (It is a few months old, and I don't live in Ecuador no more)

[Edited by Giancarlo on 04-19-2001 at 01:15 PM]

But what does it matter? Hosts are going down all over. Give the *not fat* guy a chance. At least what we know makes us aware of the risks. Look at the hosts that have gone recently that everyone trusted and thought were great. If it isn't a high hit site - why not? :D:cool::):rolleyes:

He isnt in the wrong post. There was a discussion earlier in this thread about punching holes into disks to allow them to be used both sides up. Someone mentioned that it was possible with 3.5" disks so obviously he wants to know how to make more room.

Hope that clears things up lol

I think russoweb has something to offer, so does yupapa. The only differance is that arusso isn't sick (in his head). I hope he gets the FTP fixed.

Wow, you really do think money grows on trees don't you? Well, no... how is are the possibly affording this? NBCI is gone... how would Yupapa survive? Don't trust Yupapa or Russoweb. They won't last too long...

Back