• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

My GMail account was registered on May or June 2004 I think. They have 1 GB back then

Same here. The funny part is that I was planning to send out a mass email to new GMail users (scan forums abd the such) that GMail was downgrading services as an April Fool's Joke. I didn't expect it to really fool anybody, but it didn't work anyway since that same day, GMail announced they were upgrading everybody....

Mr. Johnson said:
I have an account so old, that it existed when gmail only offered a measly 1 gig!
i registered only a few months ago because one client i was dealing with would only email me if i had a gmail account. :confused:

I have to say, Gmail took me away from locally stored (pop3) email and back to webmail. Its so simple and I have had literally no problems...Previous to it, I never thought I'd switch away from local mail clients, and im not exactly a "Google fanboy," but I do believe less is more, and Gmail just works.

Matt8 said:
I have to say, Gmail took me away from locally stored (pop3) email and back to webmail. Its so simple and I have had literally no problems...Previous to it, I never thought I'd switch away from local mail clients, and im not exactly a "Google fanboy," but I do believe less is more, and Gmail just works.
Exactly the same way.

In other news, Trevor just recieved his kick --- computer.

I'm hoooome! Crete is mad, they have cones all over the MIDDLE of the roads, people drive on the wrong side on the road, even in their country...they cannot drive, i'm so glad to be home...CIVILISED COUNTRYS FTW!

How're the toilets? They're always way weird in other countries.

German toilets, I know, have an "inspection plate". Not cool.

Last edited:
Back