• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I gave you rep earlier *you must share around some reputation before giving it to TM again.
If you have a rep that says *idiot.* (without the *'s) that was me.
nothing personal, just want to give garfield+ good rep to make up for bad rep..

note: Don't go to hotbox (.com), bad site. Wait, so maybe it wasnt called hotbox...what the hell was it called

I need to decode this:

Iëá"nžCIÔ Á‰hó×èðìPXj8Ÿ-ßgD xx}4ôOvBaê— ¡†\ -ÔÔfzZ™y¢ß’ÅQÓd ø̲oÛ¶Åá´U–t@iUÀšRæik(s8Ýë˜5† ˜ñ%ºMˆÏfö¬ýi¾óLCá… MŸº1@¹80täA3Ç;@†|v° pÿÌÚ³# ÐÔ ‡‰¬Õ5R9|ÑTXWkÎ5HC©8£)ø-ÌÑä çS2)eà”;xq2Ç!ïê CØ0Í}x~h,ßÉïRîþÛÄ×*݃‘g2±F]²/OÞÛálå”Q=úg°«"e4ïTH¶D Š`¸Ãí÷©nîÃjFDôÙxñŒR)äÍæ"ßuÂW¿é„@W§;ï~AÐ.èæ’…7Œéøe4›K‘Æ/Féú·ñæûÉ=G

sEp said:
I need to decode this:

Iëá"nžCIÔ Á‰hó×èðìPXj8Ÿ-ßgD xx}4ôOvBaê— ¡†\ -ÔÔfzZ™y¢ß’ÅQÓd ø̲oÛ¶Åá´U–t@iUÀšRæik(s8Ýë˜5† ˜ñ%ºMˆÏfö¬ýi¾óLCá… MŸº1@¹80täA3Ç;@†|v° pÿÌÚ³# ÐÔ ‡‰¬Õ5R9|ÑTXWkÎ5HC©8£)ø-ÌÑä çS2)eà”;xq2Ç!ïê CØ0Í}x~h,ßÉïRîþÛÄ×*݃‘g2±F]²/OÞÛálå”Q=úg°«"e4ïTH¶D Š`¸Ãí÷©nîÃjFDôÙxñŒR)äÍæ"ßuÂW¿é„@W§;ï~AÐ.èæ’…7Œéøe4›K‘Æ/Féú·ñæûÉ=G

I decoded it:

sEp is a mindless idiot.
sEp is a mindless idiot.
sEp is a mindless idiot.
sEp is a mindless idiot.
sEp is a mindless idiot.
sEp is a mindless idiot.

sEp said:
I need to decode this:

is it a russian code saying were the nukes are?:O

Back