• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Originally posted by anhedonia
Do I still hold the record for starting the longest on-topic thread here? :cool: This longest thread is inferior!!! ;)

Pfft. No, some dumbarse thread by GC beat me. By about 40 posts, or something. Bleh. Okay, mine is the longest thread ever started by a non-banned user that stayed on topic. lol
Yay. I guess.....

Originally posted by EpidemiK
You have emaail notification turned on?

Yes, Because I need help here more than I help people. That's why I need instant access for my threads.

who really cares if his email notification is turned on or not. Then again, who really cares about anything anyone types in on this thread. I say , go for it.

PHP:
using System;
using System.IO;
namespace Text_Reader
{
	class ParseText
	{
		static void Main()
		{
			string text = null;
			StreamReader rS = File.OpenText(@"C:\test.txt");
			if (text == null)
			{
				text = rS.ReadLine();
			}
			string s = text;
			Console.WriteLine(s.Substring(0, 10));
			Console.WriteLine(s.Substring(10, 1));
                        // This Goes On and on for about 100+ lines
                        // So I made it short...
			Console.ReadLine();
		}
	}
}

Originally posted by waloxspace
who really cares if his email notification is turned on or not. Then again, who really cares about anything anyone types in on this thread. I say , go for it.
Thanks for promoting this thread .. :D

Someone recommend some good Mudvayne songs. There's a concert coming this summer but it's too expensive and Limp Bizkit is going to be there (yikes!).

guys!!! what's with the mass change of avatars...something you all didn't let me in on!! well, i'm rebelling....i ain't changing mine (seeing as it took me aaaaaages to get one :D )

You have a ways to go my friend. You have to reach 100 posts WITHOUT SPAMMING before you are able to use an avatar. At that point, you are free to upload an avatar from your harddrive, or link to one from another site.

Forum spamming is :
  • Posting an useless tread or reply
  • Posting something out of topic
  • Posting the same thing over & over
  • Using too many post to express something that fits in one single post

Hope that answers your question... ;)

Note: an exception does occur : You can spam in this and only this tread (longuest tread ever).

''Très fou'' or ''vraiment fou'' does mean very crasy, but it can also mean awesome or designate something that ''kicks ---''

Geekboard.net

hey all. geekboard.net got a redesign! for those of you who are, or want to be computer geeks, geekboard.net is a good site.

Back