• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I pulled a stomach muscle. Not an ab muscle, a stomach muscle. It hurts to:

Breath in deeply
Stand up straight
Sit straight
Lay on my back
Lay on my belly
Walk
Somersault
Pole vault
Go through astronaut training
And probably most everything else

No fun. Only drug for it? Ibuprofen.

I pulled a stomach muscle. Not an ab muscle, a stomach muscle. It hurts to:

Breath in deeply
Stand up straight
Sit straight
Lay on my back
Lay on my belly
Walk
Somersault
Pole vault
Go through astronaut training
And probably most everything else

No fun. Only drug for it? Ibuprofen.

hmmm, i got some pretty good muscle relaxers and pain killers that could probably do the job. :p

Found that out when I took 9 100mg tabs on New Years.
Not sure what you took, but pure codeine pills don't exist. (for safety reasons and abusers ;))
Tylenol #4 is the highest brand name with 60mg codeine in each. Prescription only.

Either way I'm sure you didn't extract the codeine and just swallowed the pills with whatever they were mixed it. Tylenol I suspect.

So you're not allergic to codeine, but had a slightly high dose of acetaminophen that made those side effects ;)

I'd suggest you research stuff next time before you decide to swallow 9 pills of something you have no clue about ;)

I had experience with codeine 2 years ago when I cut off my finger and crushed the tip of said finger's bone. Nail was completely snatched off. Surgeon stitched it all back and prescribed me 10 tylenol #3 pills (30mg cod). 4 of those daily and they were gone after 2 days. And I couldn't bloody sleep because of the pain. And he wouldn't prescribe me more.

Did some research, went to the pharmacy, bought two packs of 100 tylenol #1 (8mg), spent a few hours in the kitchen extracting all that codeine from those pills and throwing out the tylenol part. Lasted me two weeks, after which the pain was low enough to stop taking codeine.

[/end of codeine story]
heh :p

btw, why is pharmacy filtered? heh

Last edited:
I'd suggest you research stuff next time before you decide to swallow 9 pills of something you have no clue about ;)

I had experience with codeine 2 years ago when I cut off my finger and crushed the tip of said finger's bone. Nail was completely snatched off. Surgeon stitched it all back and prescribed me 10 tylenol #3 pills (30mg cod). 4 of those daily and they were gone after 2 days. And I couldn't bloody sleep because of the pain. And he wouldn't prescribe me more.

Did some research, went to the pharmacy, bought two packs of 100 tylenol #1 (8mg), spent a few hours in the kitchen extracting all that codeine from those pills and throwing out the tylenol part. Lasted me two weeks, after which the pain was low enough to stop taking codeine.

[/end of codeine story]
heh :p

btw, why is pharmacy filtered? heh

9 pills killed Hendrix :(

Back