• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

So last night was pretty weird. I didn't get too drunk, but I did drink. I popped 5 codeine/Tylenol pills, and went to sleep. I woke up every 30 minutes scratching myself, and then at about 8, I woke up, saw it was morning, and slept until about noon. During that time, I had a dream my girlfriend died.

It was a weird night.

So last night was pretty weird. I didn't get too drunk, but I did drink. I popped 5 codeine/Tylenol pills, and went to sleep. I woke up every 30 minutes scratching myself, and then at about 8, I woke up, saw it was morning, and slept until about noon. During that time, I had a dream my girlfriend died.

It was a weird night.

Last edited:

It was a weird night.

????!!!??!??!?????!!!!!!!!!!??????!?!?? :S

TM, hopefully i will get the docs by tomorrow morning. if not, i will call the guy again. i will send them to you as soon as I get them though. :D

i am bored out of my mind, so decided to see if I could get a wireless connection. yeah, i got one all right. 11 mbps connection. damn it is slow. :(

Back