• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Im on bt 512mb, we cant get any faster as we don't live in a cable area, or anywhere near an exchange, even worse, there are 3 computers all running internet off this connection. sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
EVEN worse, 15 gig download cap.
EVEN MORE WORSE £25 a month.

nex-gen host said:
Im on bt 512mb, we cant get any faster as we don't live in a cable area, or anywhere near an exchange, even worse, there are 3 computers all running internet off this connection. sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
EVEN worse, 15 gig download cap.
EVEN MORE WORSE £25 a month.

christ!!!

do i win the "crappest internet connection" award?
I say I deserv it.
To cap it all off our internet is patchy, I regularly get disconnects and it always sticks (I'm loading a page and it just well.. sticks and I have to refresh)
If anyone knows how to fix that please let me know, its a regular pain in the ---.

Well just to make you feel better, before this we had a 28.8k dial-up and there were 3 computers using it and two of them were downloading 6-12 hours a day.

Hobo said:
Whoa, Matt you and some upstart passed me. What's this about?

Sorry Hobo, you must have found a life. Either that, or I now have less of one, so I spent more time in this thread.

I cant access the WHM/Cpanel while it's being attacked so the only way to get it on the road again was to crash the http and mysql servers on purpose and after that the named kept failing and all, long story.

Back