• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Haha, I've got a funny idea! Change your birthday to something like June 31st, and then you were never born! HA HA HA.

And in response to Blank...I don't really know enough about what kind of animal cruelty goes on...I'm sure it is pretty bad. But still, something about PETA, and the way they spread their message, pisses me off. I heard they were going around to elementary schools and passing around anti-milk "trading cards". Like, WTF?

Originally posted by Canuckkev
And in response to Blank...I don't really know enough about what kind of animal cruelty goes on...I'm sure it is pretty bad. But still, something about PETA, and the way they spread their message, pisses me off. I heard they were going around to elementary schools and passing around anti-milk "trading cards". Like, WTF?

That's exactly what I mean. PETA does NOTHING to protect animals from cruelty.

by the way, my birthday is Gronuary 61st.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
While I'm not neccessarily an animal activist, I am against any form of animal cruelty (even though I eat meat, but that's not animal cruelty, when you think about it. If humans weren't around to kill a cow, some other animal down the food chain certainly would). PETA, however, is not, in my opinion, about protecting animals. They seem to be more concerned about people knowing who they are, and making outrageous claims about killing animals being worse than the holocaust. They are full of shit. You can be an animal activist, just don't do it through PETA.

It's not that we kill cows for their meat, it's how we will kills for their meat and how we kill pigs for their bacon. If you ever seen how a cow or a pig is treated minutes before it's slaughtered, you would think twice. It's very cruel and unethical.

Originally posted by Robert
It's not that we kill cows for their meat, it's how we will kills for their meat and how we kill pigs for their bacon. If you ever seen how a cow or a pig is treated minutes before it's slaughtered, you would think twice. It's very cruel and unethical.

Granted, slaughter is never humane, but that's not my point. As Lex was eluding too, all I'm trying to say is that PETA is worthless. Actually, they're beyond worthless. They're a plague.

Originally posted by Robert

Do you have a way of killing animals for food processing that isn't cruel? And techinically if you are eating the meat you don't really think it is unethical. They try to slaughter as quickly as possible and that is a fact, however if you have a better way of killing animals for food that doesn't hurt them then please state it..

Back