• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I see...okay, I will make a post then. But really, it doesn't count for much unless we actually discuss something.

Oh well, I've got to go to work.

Originally posted by Canuckkev
I see...okay, I will make a post then. But really, it doesn't count for much unless we actually discuss something.

Oh well, I've got to go to work.

You got rid of the monkey? But Why?!?!?

whee. I am back from my 2 week vacation.....I am not going to read the pages I missed, so if i missed anything important (ya right, that chances of that are slim ;) ) let me know.

Umm...I'm too lazy to go back and see what the longest thread on the net is...but I don't think we can break the record anytime soon...and what use would it be if all the posts are useless.

I say make the goal 100 pages. Maybe someday we should plan to have a chat in here...I've got time. All I'm doing right now is sleep, work, eat and poo.

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Umm...I'm too lazy to go back and see what the longest thread on the net is...but I don't think we can break the record anytime soon...and what use would it be if all the posts are useless.

I say make the goal 100 pages. Maybe someday we should plan to have a chat in here...I've got time. All I'm doing right now is sleep, work, eat and poo.

Too Much Information ;)

Originally posted by AdY
That's a very informative thread :)
And, of course, a short one. :biggrin2:

of COURSE its informative. You think we could have made 2795 posts about nothing??!?!!!???!! Geez, that wouldnt make much since :D

ya it is, I am with you 110% on that....but dont get me started on stuff like that, I dont stop once i start.

Back