1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Discussion in 'Test things out' started by EpidemiK, Jun 1, 2002.

1. good!

2. I feel bored. Should I spam this thread? With the word "spam"?

3. Darknight

Darknight Premium Premium Member NLC

Ahhhh! the memories :D

4. deeplist

deeplist Entrepreneur NLC

Bunch of newbs.

5. EpidemiK

EpidemiK Well-Known Member NLC

Merry Christmas everyone!

6. fsd

fsd Active Member

Hard to believe but is 2016!

7. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

Oh, Xenforo. So this is what people were complaining to me the other day about.

I have to agree with them 100%. This looks and feels absolutely terrible. Days gone by this is what it would look like when Internet Explorer 6 failed to properly parse a CSS and made everything awkward looking.

8. fsd

fsd Active Member

Came across this site again. Its been a while...

9. Peo

Peo Administrator Staff Member Admin

We have 3 different themes to choose from. Default xenforo theme is one, the other two are pro themes. You can change this in your preferences.

Which browser are you using? And what kind of errors do you see? Can you provide a screencap?

10. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

No errors, but it resembles the mangled mess that resulted when my site gets an error.

11. Peo

Peo Administrator Staff Member Admin

Not sure what that means. Screencap would be useful. Try switching to one of the other themes we offer.

12. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

Will have to try the other themes. Because the default one looks like what happens to my own website when I break the CSS or when the connection is interrupted before the themes are fully loaded. Its awful.