• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Why can't you get a job? I haven't been following all your posts. I had to recharge my brain cells.

Thanks Tao. I'm sure they'd let him out to mow some lawns for some pocket money. Hmmm I wonder if they know what he's doing (or trying to do) online?

Thanks Tao. I'm sure they'd let him out to mow some lawns for some pocket money. Hmmm I wonder if they know what he's doing (or trying to do) online?

It seems that they are at least somewhat aware of it. What I don't think they realize is that what he is trying to do is impossible without money, and lacking the ability to get it in person is trying to find someone to give it to him online.

It seems that they are at least somewhat aware of it. What I don't think they realize is that what he is trying to do is impossible without money, and lacking the ability to get it in person is trying to find someone to give it to him online.
I earn £9 per week poket money
and £5 per school day at school
I just have no way of spending it online

And now you bring that up... I'm sure someone here would be nice enough to purchase something for you if you mail the money to them, I know it would take some trust, but there are nice people out there. :)

You're in the UK, you can pay using PayPoints at your local off license, even through your Post Office.

Don't you at least have a bank account to put that money in?

Ya know, product idea for anyone who cares to invest in it because I haven't the resources to develop this: A "Children's Bank" version of Paypal wherein someone under 18 can with parental guidance get access to paypal-like features. The biggest key being in that whenever they try to buy something it emails their guardian requesting approval on the purchase, that way parents/guardians have opportunities to teach good spending habits while still allowing kids to be active in online business.

Don't you at least have a bank account to put that money in?

Ya know, product idea for anyone who cares to invest in it because I haven't the resources to develop this: A "Children's Bank" version of Paypal wherein someone under 18 can with parental guidance get access to paypal-like features. The biggest key being in that whenever they try to buy something it emails their guardian requesting approval on the purchase, that way parents/guardians have opportunities to teach good spending habits while still allowing kids to be active in online business.

i do have a bank a but thay chrege 17% for online orders

Listen, take the money. Put it in an envelope. Go to the post office and mail it to a host. Once they receive the money, you'll be good to go.

Stop making excuses for everything. "I don't trust the post office" and "my bank changes me 17% for online orders" are lame and not valid at all. GTFO!

Listen, take the money. Put it in an envelope. Go to the post office and mail it to a host. Once they receive the money, you'll be good to go.

Stop making excuses for everything. "I don't trust the post office" and "my bank changes me 17% for online orders" are lame and not valid at all. GTFO!
you read up about the royal mail if you know how bad thay are thay are know for steling stuff

Back