• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Who isn't? :D

Top 10 posters in this bloody thread

Dusty-- 221
DCI -- 200
Ben -- 181
trenzterra --171
nickmahon -- 118
EpidemiK --114
The Red Guy --77
Master_tee -- 72
Akalon -- 63
Blank Verse -- 63

Soon I'll be #1 ;)

Wow, I hadn't realised I posted so much in this thread. I guess this is number 64, which moves me into 9th. :p

Last edited:
Originally posted by In Flames 00
Who isn't? :D

Top 10 posters in this bloody thread

Dusty-- 221
DCI -- 200
Ben -- 181
trenzterra --171
nickmahon -- 118
EpidemiK --114
The Red Guy --77
Master_tee -- 72
Akalon -- 63
Blank Verse -- 63

Soon I'll be #1 ;)
Did you, ahh, count them, or what?

Originally posted by Blank Verse
You're just jealous cause you're not in the top ten, admit it. :p Actually, I'm kinda ashamed that I am.
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: Waaaa, how did you know, boohoo, i thought i was hiding it pretty well :(:cry2: :cry2:

:devious2:

Too bad Dusty isn't around anymore. He really contributed to this thread. Not just in quantity, as Moonman has shown us, but he had some funny quotes, some quotes that hurt my brain, and quotes that were, as the French say, Dustyesque...

He really contributed to every thread he participated in.

Hmm... some day I'm gonna have to re-read through this thread post by post.

Man I always spill mustard on my shirt when I eat hamburgers, it really pisses me off. So I finally figured out a strategy of changing into a yellow shirt whenever we went to a burger place so today my mom came home kind of late and said we could go to hardees. So I change shirts (I know it sounds weird but it gets kind of embarassing :eek:) and hop in the car. So we are driving down to Hardees and my mom passed it so she goes oh, I'm sorry and then Taco Bell came up next so we went there. I spilled that red sauce all over my bright yellow shirt.

In Short I'm going to buy a bib.

;)

Back