• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The image was enhanced with Adobe® Photoshop® Elements software.

And they now own Paintshop Pro :( I thought I would upgrade, but I can't use the new stuff (well didn't have the time to try the trial period too much) so I will stick to the version I already have.

I love Paint Shop Pro.. I didn't realize there was a new version out. Guess I'll give it a go.

I was also a fan of Paint Shop Pro...i want to say I stuck with version 8, when Jasc software owned them. Great piece of software and I actually understood HOW to use it, which is always a good thing. Has Corel made a lot of changes?

I was also a fan of Paint Shop Pro...i want to say I stuck with version 8, when Jasc software owned them. Great piece of software and I actually understood HOW to use it, which is always a good thing. Has Corel made a lot of changes?

I've downloaded and from what I can see from 5 mins worth, it's very similar.

I love Paint Shop Pro.. I didn't realize there was a new version out. Guess I'll give it a go.

Yeah, same here. Always preferred Paint Shop over Photoshop. I'll grab it when I get home for a trial.. Always keen to give it a go.

Back