• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The illumanati. Do you belive?

perry789

So lately a friend showed me some documentary/show on the theories of conpiracy. The illumanati are a group of people that run the whole world from "behind the scenes".

What do you guys think? Do they exist?

So lately a friend showed me some documentary/show on the theories of conpiracy. The illumanati are a group of people that run the whole world from "behind the scenes".

What do you guys think? Do they exist?

They most certainly did exist back in the 1700s, where they caused a great deal of problems during the Enlightenment despite being something of a religious faction.

Nowdays? I wouldn't doubt that there is far more conspiracy going on at fancy dinners and parties that national leaders attend than is possible for some mysterious centuries old group.

There might be glowing remnants, like any movement in history to have gained some ground they could easily have persisted for a long time. But as for their influence? I'm not worried unless I start seeing in the news that key leaders in global politics are members of the Illuminati.

Back