• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"The Host With The Most"

Well acetg, I'm afraid that I must have a problem with my PC too. In fact I suspect that everyone but you has shitty PC's. :rolleyes:

(Hello YUPAPA!!!)

BUT IT SAYS UNLIMITED! :p

un·lim·it·ed (n-lm-td)
adj.

1)Having no restrictions or controls: an unlimited travel ticket.
2)Having or seeming to have no boundaries; infinite: an unlimited horizon.
3)Without qualification or exception; absolute: unlimited self-confidence.

If its restricted for f*cks sake say so.

Jonny

jonny -
But then it IS truly unlimited! I'm sure he doesn't have neither control nor qualifications. :D

Hallo YUPAPA!!!!
I don't know. I wasn't there when everything happened. Sad story...

SIMPLE SOLUTION! don't call it unlimmited.
YOU ARE BULLSHITTING YOUR CUSTOMERS! not a very good business practice.

Jonny
how long has "yapper" been back up?

1. Are you in violation of your cable TOS?
> No
2. Do you have a business plan?
> What do you mean?
3. Do you really have the resources to back up the free host? What is your sever?
> Yes we do have the resources. Mifix.net
4. Can I use 50 gig of your "unlimmited" transfer a month?
> WTF Do you think unlimited means? UNLIMITED
5. Does your site load?
> Yes
If your reply was "NO" to any of these questions your host is dead already. Goodbye. Please dont come again.

Also, The website ISNT hosted on my pc. The SERVER its hosted on is not shitty, but WAY WAY WAY better than your pc.

I said everyone BUT you has an shitty computer because no one but you can load your site. :)

1) "Do you have a business plan?
-What do you mean?"

You don't know what a business plan is? Thats something you really need to work out. Like how your going to pay for you ISP fees and how your business will evolve.

2) "Does your site load?
-yes"

Again, clear you bloody cashe and hit refreh on you site. Ohh wait a minute! try http://www.Mifix.net not http://Mifix.net. Do you even know the URL of your site? The site doesnt actually look too bad.

3)"What do you think, unlimited means, UNLIMITED"

Thats cool then. Just let us know where ya got that unlimited HDD from?

4)"Whats your sever?"
From the site ( http://www.mifix.net/about.cgi?server )
CPU: PII
CPU Speed: 450 MHz
RAM: 294 MB
Connection: 2 mbit/s Broadband

My computer kicks the arse of yours dude.. :)
HA HA HA HA HA HA, your server is in a CARDBOARD BOX!
Get a case man or ditch the pics, customers don't want to see that pile of messy shit. BTW; do you have power backup?

OVERALL:
Sounds like you guys have the right idea. Keep at it. Just do your homework a little more, check the URL of your site and make sure your server is up to the demand that will now come.

Jonny

I got my Unlimited hdd from the "Unlimited Store". LOL..Its not a freakin unlimited hdd..Havent you ever heard of MORe than 1 hdd?? How do you think other sites like Xoom and Crosswinds offer unlim space? I guess they went to the Unlimited store too..

The reason I ask is because I only see one HDD in the pic, so it must be unlimited :p

BTW, I have 100gigs of home video is it cool if I upload it?

Jonny
Kinda streaching the truth, I actualy only have about 20 gig.

[Edited by jonny on 05-21-2001 at 02:39 AM]

Sure..If you wanna take the time uploading it..Our current hdd is 56GBS and They are getting another hdd like this week..a 44gb hdd..

Well, you guys sound more professional and mature than Yupapa, thats good. But I would feel safer if you were to put ads on the banner websites, dont ask me why. Would it be ok If i sign up right now and move my site in when you get your t3? You will inform us right?

if his cable company allows servers then his site can last long... cable is only like 39 bucks per month, there is nothing stopping his site from lasting...

lol..right now..they are fixing up usergroups..so the FTP is down at the moment and i am not adding any new users until its back running..unless you ask..hehe..

Originally posted by acetg
lol..right now..they are fixing up usergroups..so the FTP is down at the moment and i am not adding any new users until its back running..unless you ask..hehe..

Aha, so that explains why I haven't been able to log into their FTP server. Yes, NBCi, Crosswinds, and Nightsteel aren't working out (well, NBCi would IF ONLY THEY WEREN'T THREATENING TO CLOSE), so I'll have to try Mifix.net when their FTP works again.

Is it very bad?

What is wrong with cgi? Let them program the language they like. I think this hosting would be the best if they would finally open... I have signed up already and waiting for activation.

P.S. T3 would be awesome!!!
(i hope it is not a dream.....)

Back