• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"The Host With The Most"

yeah, they sound good, but I still remember when the old host with the exactly same domain died off with all my content without even telling me beforehand...

Which host was that? Well..anyways, this host will NOT shutdown. ITs Fast, Free, and Fun!! I promise this host will NOT shutdown for a VERY VERY VERY long time. (years.)

NO

No..Atomic host has came back as http://www.digital-host.net ...Cant you tell? LOL..Digital-host is just as slow as Atomic was. However, The domain, atomichosting.net, goes to Mifix.net because the person who owned the domain gave it to mifix. :) I work for Mifix. NOT atomic or digital-host! :)

from mifix.net
I started Mifix Web Solutions after Atomic Web Hosting was dissolved, which was one of my many companies that I started that didn't work out.
By reading that I got the impression that the guys from atomic hosting are back as Mifix.

Ok..This is what happend. The owner of Mifix( ben) STARTED AtomicHosting with a friend named Jeremy. Then Jeremy took over. Since jeremy had the server, Ben couldnt do anything about it. So Ben Started Mifix and Jeremy went to Digital-host. Jeremy didnt keep AtomicHosting because ben owned the domain. Get it? hehe

Re: Reply

Originally posted by acetg
Which host was that? Well..anyways, this host will NOT shutdown. ITs Fast, Free, and Fun!! I promise this host will NOT shutdown for a VERY VERY VERY long time. (years.)

thats what gcsnet said...

O.K. here is my question. How fast is your web host?....in other words, what is your host's connection(s)?

P.S. I have signed up and noticed that I still have to wait for manual set up. Is that right?

Yes, you do have to wait for manual setup. We do that just to make sure your account is added correctly. We are currently on Cable, and we are waiting for a responce from another ISP who will offer us multiple T3's. And we are working on a signup script, because Linux is being such a B****, we are gonna have to add users the hard way.

Couple of questions?

1. Are you in violation of your cable TOS?
2. Do you have a business plan?
3. Do you really have the resources to back up the free host? What is your sever?
4. Can I use 50 gig of your "unlimmited" transfer a month?
5. Does your site load?

If your reply was "NO" to any of these questions your host is dead already. Goodbye. Please dont come again.

Jonny

Back