• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Greatest Community Host - Friendly and Helpful - Tell Us What You Want!

BioniX

Gsm Ultra.com is soon to change, we are undergoing a complete reconstruction of the whole site.

Here is what is planned:

No site, Just a Portal and Invision Board Forums (WAIT! THERE IS ALOT MORE THAN JUST FORUMS!)

A shop system - This will be the main way in which you purchase hosting etc. You won't actually be dealing in cash, just our credit system. For each post you make or good topic you make you will earn $GSM! You can then purchase things in the shop such as a password to be pm'd to you automatically for the forum to request for your site to be hosted! There will also be other items such as Zanys which mean you purchase one for a certain amount and you can either lose a certain amount of $GSM or win a certain amount of $GSM. Once hosted if you need an upgrade you can make this post in the password protected forum, the topic should contain [UPGRADE] and state which upgrade you need. All upgrades will be listed in an announcement sticky topic and each upgrade costs a certain amount of $GSM.

The hosting will contain to start:

100mb
1gb Bandwidth
Php,
Cgi,
1 mysql database,
2 subdomains, ftp accounts etc......
Along with the latest version of cpanel.

It is now up to you to think of:

Items available to purchase within the shop
How much the password to the request forum should cost in $GSM (realistically)

Give me your ideas and I will certainly make them a part of the site! I also now have a co-webmaster to help with the site, so all of your applications will be replied to within 12 hours! The site will not be complete/open to public until we are happy that all of the site is perfect!

We want to make this as user friendly as possible, so your ideas count to us! We want to be the best free host on the web, I think it is logical for the USERS to decide what the site contains! :D

Kind Regards!
Gsm Ultra Webmaster

My english is poor ,sorry!but I want to say my ideas:
***About Items available to purchase within the shop:
1 :you must be a member(include real name and email etc )
2: the member must be have a number of points (for example have reached 50 points)
3:how to win points? If member¡¯s suggestion is helpful to develop your forum you can give the member a munbe of points .(because you must be develop your forum step by step)

4: your forum-shop can design a stock-market ,if some member like to adventure ,he can win points or lost points by your forum-stock-market! If he lost points ,he must win points by helpful suggestion ,so your forum can develop faster !
***About How much the password to the request forum should cost in $GSM (realistically): l think cost 10 $GSM ,if your forum-shop develop in the future ,you can setup 20 $GSM!
that¡¯s all ,thank u !
:p :p :callme: :callme: :callme:

it really depends on how much points your willing to give for each post, which really is just a way of beating around the bush that you need to make x number of posts to qualify for hosting.

I think its a great idea but you just have to be careful about the spam. U should have many moderators that monitor the boards or else you will receive many posts that are junk (like one-worded posts).

If you can overcome that problem then it should work out fine.
g'luck to ya!

I think $4GSM per post is going to be the amount.

$100GSM for the default hosting plan.

Each spam post you get $10GSM deducted from your account and if continue to spam your $ is reset to 0.

What do you think of those rules?

You can also win money by taking part in quizes etc. The winner of the quiz will get a prize :D

Has this been set into motion yet?

And once you pay the $100 for hosting to you have to pay on like a monthy basis with your GSM$?

Originally posted by BioniX
I think $4GSM per post is going to be the amount.

$100GSM for the default hosting plan.

Each spam post you get $10GSM deducted from your account and if continue to spam your $ is reset to 0.

What do you think of those rules?
Give it a test run and see how it goes.

No you won't have to pay on a monthly basis, but if you think this is a better idea we will put it in to consideration.

This has been tested, we are approximately 75% complete of the change, please bear in mind that the extra 25% may take a while as we are making sure everything is perfect, including the skin, portal etc.

We also have to put up all rules topics and announcements.

sounds good.. just be sure to make alot of forums so people wont spam, and accually take part. like movie discussion, game, coding/html help.. all that jazz..

:)

Back