• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Detective [split from bible thread]

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
Originally posted by quantum4
never have I been to a forum filled with so many Christian fundamentalists.
They are the same people as when you were here before.

Let's see:

You are 19 - GC is 19
You a are a political science major - GC is a political science major wannabe.
You are bi - GC is bi
You are an atheist - GC is an atheist.
Your hobbies, Politics and Computers - GCs hobbies Politics and Computers

Originally posted by Jan
Let's see:

You are 19 - GC is 19
You a are a political science major - GC is a political science major wannabe.
You are bi - GC is bi
You are an atheist - GC is an atheist.
Your hobbies, Politics and Computers - GCs hobbies Politics and Computers

Yes but there are millions of people on the internet... let alone 24,000 in the university I am going to. Six of my friends happen to be bi.

I never heard of GC.. who's he?

Does he watch Jerry Springer? If he does, tell me his email address.. I'd like to contact him..

Frankly quantum, your attitude sickens me.
Despite what you say, you seem to think your opinion is the only correct one.
I will be very happy when you no longer post here. :)

Also I was born in Santiago, Chile.

I lived in Colombia before going to Hawaii...
You are dissing your Spanish origins? Now that's a turnup.

I am maintaining my original stance that this is not GC. There are several similarities, but attitude and temperment are not one of them. And I do believe that GC does still check out FWS from time to time, and would likely be the first to confirm that this is not him. I'm sure somebody will be hearing from him soon.

I been arrested for something I didn't do before... that somebody else did. Rob a store.. they thought I did it... but it turned out it was somebody else...

Well bye folks...

OH well.. I guess I am just really unlucky again..I guess I can just say fairwell. :(

Yep, byeeee GC. If I had read the Bible thread before I would have picked it up a lot earlier.

Jan, are there things that you haven't said that point to him being GC? Because there are lots of 19 year-old athiest bi's, many of whom have probably owned a Lexmark x73...I really don't see this as banning material. If you could just say if you did or did not have any other evidence I would appreciate it.

Back