• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The best of the best

AndreVR

Hey... I'd like a WONDERFUL hosting!

At least must have these features:

PHP
MySQL (at least 5 databases)
Perl
Java Servlets
Shell acess (Telnet or SSH) (preferable if I cab run background processes!!)
at least 500MB of space!!
FAST, FAST, FAST
reliable!!

PRICE IS NO PROBLEM AT ALL!! :cool: Can cost $1000 a month!!
(I'm even thinking about a dedicated server.... but let's see if any host offer this)

I'm in a real BIIIIIIIIGG project!!!

So... any suggestions?

Originally posted by Archbob
www.myacen.com

Actually if price is not a problem, just go for www.rackshack.net

<<Remomved>>

Even all the other hosts usually reported here aren't top quality hosts!!! The only way to get the top is go to a paid hosts index/directory and check the ones with the really high prices! Although they are well known! And because they are already making their money I have no intention to advertise them here!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Mika
<<Removed>>

Even all the other hosts usually reported here aren't top quality hosts!!! The only way to get the top is go to a paid hosts index/directory and check the ones with the really high prices! Although they are well known! And because they are already making their money I have no intention to advertise them here!!!

Mika keep your comments to yourself have you ever used us? no I am reporting this thread to a moderator.

paid hosts that have high prices doesn't mean they are top quality.
a pair of Nike shoe cost 100USD, but a pair of reebok shoe cost 200USD... does that mean reebok is better than nike???

I think everyone has a different opinion of what top quality host is.

The only way to get the top is go to a paid hosts index/directory and check the ones with the really high prices!
Yes, don't ask other people who have actually used the services of a company, you are better off just looking at the expensive ads and choosing a company based on the highest price you can find. Errrrrr... :rolleyes:

This advice seems to be just a bit off...

Back