• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Best Host ?

What one is the best

• deisehost.com

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • hoogetech.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • spacialhosting.com

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • hostinguk.net

• fasthosts.co.uk

• Raversworld.com

• xclientsmax.com

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • DigitalWorldHost.com

• Web-Spot.co.uk

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • nwhnetworks.com

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Stanley08

Hey everyone this is just a random thread for ya , Basicly ive picked a few hosts , and you choose which one is the best , p.s im looking for a job lol:angel:

Oh, haha - I jumped on a poll before it was posted! Now I feel dumb! :p

I've never used any of the free hosts you've listed, so unfortunately, I cannot vote.

Well seeing as I ain't on the list nor is Galaxy Solutions then I vote for Fasthost as it is the only one I have used out of them all.

this aint just about , all free hosting this is a mixture of hosts to pick as best , these are the ones i have picked out at random off this forum :)

You have a good point some do free, some do paid, some do both :)

The poll could have been in the paid section but would really go against the whole point of F(ree)WS.

If the whole list was there it would take about a month to go through it so hobbotothemax picked some recently seen ones.

PS I'm obviously keeping my eye on this thread as we're in it :)

Damn, I ain't there either :p
Probably because I don't advertise my free host here, Too many scammers/spammers etc.

It is too bad that hosts need to have others sign up just to vote. Remember, I can remove you from the poll! :evilb:

Back