• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

That's it. I call for a Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaliboy2g said:
Like i have said before, i dont care what you think and i dont think the admin here will take into consideration the fact that you dont like when deciding wheater or not i will be banned.
Could you please rephrase that?

Oh, and I just remembered you requested that I be banned not long ago.

So why is it wrong that Robert is doing the same?

How about letting the FWS members talk a vote. Put a poll up to ban or not ban. Post both sides of the stories with facts. Don't do the, "well, you said". Back it up with fact or drop the situation.

In the meantime, you guys just chill out and stop hacking at each others troats.

VerticalHost said:
How about letting the FWS members talk a vote. Put a poll up to ban or not ban. Post both sides of the stories with facts. Don't do the, "well, you said". Back it up with fact or drop the situation.

In the meantime, you guys just chill out and stop hacking at each others troats.
It's up to the moderators to decide, Robert was merely making a suggestion, after a set of rather harsh attacks by Kaliboy2g today in another thread.

EDIT:

Looks like a vote wasn't needed anyways, he seems to be banned now.

There ya go Robert, problem solved.

Last edited:
Ouch, I can't believe he got banned again. After that temporary ban I thought he was behaving pretty well.....I guess the mods had some reason though, so I might as well stop rambling.

Hobo said:
Ouch, I can't believe he got banned again. After that temporary ban I thought he was behaving pretty well.....I guess the mods had some reason though, so I might as well stop rambling.
There was a rather harsh thread earlier, which is probably what lead to the ban.

Though I am unsure.

I guess since he's gone I won't point out to him that other people have complained about him to the point of calling for him to be banned, while no one called for jmiller to be banned after whatever that post he linked to was.
I personally thought he was behaving better... not too terribly nicely, he still annoyed me, but better... then he did when he first joined.

notnamed said:
I guess since he's gone I won't point out to him that other people have complained about him to the point of calling for him to be banned, while no one called for jmiller to be banned after whatever that post he linked to was.
I personally thought he was behaving better... not too terribly nicely, he still annoyed me, but better... then he did when he first joined.
Care to tell me what post I linked to that was problematic?

As far as I know, linking to another post in these forums isn't against the rules.

I really deeply in my heart feel that Kaliboy over stayed his welcome. His given a 2nd shot and if you notice, I did ignore him and his posts after he returned from be banned. Any arguments I had with him recently are those were he questioned me.

I don't believe in banning, as there are ignore features. But I knew that if I didn't voice an opinion (which it thank Peo, Jan, Todd and the mods for allowing me to do so), he would continue to be a burden.

And I'm glad to see that other people agree with me, because in class today I thought maybe I was a little too tough.

I do apologize to Peo and the rest of the gang for any problems I have caused or the problems this has caused. Without Kali, this is a better place.

Hobo said:
I'll never publically call for a ban of a FWS Member. But Kali really got under my skin. Especially with the accusing me of ripping people off.

kaliboy2g said:
Of course its a single post, i have much better things to do then search through all your posts trying to find one where you cuss or make an attack.

Jmiller, this is the most brilliant thing you have said. Lets apply that to my situation, if the moderatores or admin here find what i was saying today problematic, i would have been gone.

So in that case, this thread is completely useless.
Even though you are banned, you can still read the forums. And in this case, this thread was not useless. I voiced an opinion and I would have accepted Peo's decision whether it was to ban you or not. Thankfully for you, he banned you.

Aah, you wouldn't know what heppened before he came to FWS. I saw him at coBrad.com for a domain but is now extinct as I am a mod there, and he start making posts that my other friend mod said was spam. When the admin said he got the domain, he complained that he didn't and that led him up to here, at FWS.net. I am always in favor in his ban, though he is now. Kali: As you read this, and don't warn me admin or mods for saying this, here is something to say to you, kali. You got Shotdowwwwnnn.

Last edited:
I personally feel that kaliboy has not been annoying at least in the past few days (until you brought it up, of course). But I do agree on the fact that GC had more intelligence.

How long's the ban this time?

Just a note to all, he wasn't banned because this thread was started. I hadn't read it till after the event.

Jan said:
Just a note to all, he wasn't banned because this thread was started. I hadn't read it till after the event.
Yeah. :)

I assumed it was connected to his numerous attacks on Robert, and his attempts to discredit him.

Su2000 said:
Aah, you wouldn't know what heppened before he came to FWS. I saw him at coBrad.com for a domain but is now extinct as I am a mod there, and he start making posts that my other friend mod said was spam. When the admin said he got the domain, he complained that he didn't and that led him up to here, at FWS.net. I am always in favor in his ban, though he is now. Kali: As you read this, and don't warn me admin or mods for saying this, here is something to say to you, kali. You got Shotdowwwwnnn.
You're not alone, he was also causing problems at gmailswap.com as well. :(

I do agree though with Trenzterra, he had calmed down, up until his bashing of Robert.

Jan said:
Oh I know.. but shhh... let's keep that between us :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back