• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Test your hacking skills!

...because neither George, Bush nor Dubya begins with a 'w'. You may be shocked, but the man isn't on my mind that often. Here he is mostly referred to as Bush or George Bush. The middle is used mainly with an sarcastic tone. Middle names aren't used that way here. We have them, but don't use them more than when we fill out official papers. Get it? Or do I have to SPELL it out? :p

L_C : Mƒkקúš·ï³ÕË©ž¦Žˆë©Ã1m>_´K †BVäî[l”xø -o¦A“žŠu ¾ .Nµ4à`¹†k- *½šíÀ (ùw JJ 2#¤EQMÖ¹2¢Ibá-ëê‘2¸¥¤Ï†D GÒ_ ? @u— ¾:mad:

6Å×ÞÞ×üû¿Üù÷««I%¹¥««~¦°<ä><?(*ÉÄï_ 6b6b¦a0R54- ;)

Originally posted by meow
Yours is faked. :D

àG|J|k5ðjgájk|5ðjg|Kj6mäJh|kjÐf;|Kjhå£çJâ$;|ð;@5ù6|;ãßhdã1òðH;£F|jkä5ð;|kájz6|j|jç|;kJß6097-807tgå1ù5d6pöìà5gPïÐ6øp1j@$ðfóìj6;|KJhâ|;kh'à5Kðjgk'£ád5jF|kjä;fð!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

ÜÔ4ÌMÀÔæZ}åâ@qýµÖUcÁLéFáµZ+nåT±¥ànÌÇ.ûrKîÛjMmuõÙÃê°µ`ÜÀÂ9ßFõÃ]l%4«ê h-©}¶º*ã1cÆüÌüüfÍô}

:mad:

Back