• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Test my billing system(1 cent)

M Bacon

I need somebody to test my whmcs. You only have to pay 1 cent. I can refund your 1 cent if you wish. I just want to see if it calls and registers correctly. Please answer the call and put in the 4 digits when you receive the call. Put in your real information too. I think it registers correctly but I am not sure if it does the other things correctly. I have been having major issues with whmcs for the past couple of days. I had to reinstall whmcs and whmcs could not help me. I transferred my clients to client exec and back to whmcs. cPanel helped me with the server issue but whmcs would not reply to my issues.

Order Link:
http://www.portal.rlshosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=11

Thank you. :)

There,

tested for you :)

Edit---

Im a bloody ideot couldnt be bothered reading the rest and thought it was just to test the payment functions :lol: neverrmind my 1 cent keep it for your troubles ;) :lol:

Your WHMCS seem to be working fine, you just need to edit your templates, some words seem to overlap in your design.

So have you managed to get first customer? I suppose that will be the real test when he or she will pay you next time

Back