• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Test clients wanted

Paradoxservers

Hello,

Paradoxservers.com is just starting out. We started working on the server two days ago, and have managed to get it mostly stable. We are in need of test clients to help find bugs and let us squash them out of the server.

The test clients will get free hosting, no forced ads or anything.

250MB of space
2GB bandwith
Cpanel

If you need more you can always open a ticket on our support page and just ask. The server has hardly any clients currently so we will upgrade you if you require it.

Here is a 10MB test file that you may download if you have concerns regarding our connection. http://paradoxservers.com/10mb-testfile.zip

If you are interested please email me at tyler@paradoxservers.com, include in the email your REF number (If we gave you one) your domain name (You must own it, we will not provide you one) or the subdomain name you want, your username, the password you want, and the email address that we can contact you at.

Last edited:
We have only touched the reseller area in testing, and it does need a bit of work. I just offered one person a reseller account, but I am being honest here - there will likely be bugs or configuration issues.

If you still want a reseller account with us, I would be more then happy to give you 350MB space and 10GB bandwith. If you ever need more then just post a support ticket, and we will see about it.

Thanks,

Tyler.

Back