• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

terabyte has good prices, and so on

actorj

but they seem to lack extras, no mailing lists? Subdomains? Multiple FTP accounts?

I would sign up with myacen, but who knows how long it would take to send a cheque to australia? I really need something right away.

If you can send a money order (via Western Union) we can get it in literally 30 minutes from when you make the order in the US.

Originally posted by actorj
I would sign up with myacen, but who knows how long it would take to send a cheque to australia? I really need something right away.
That answer your question :biggrin2:

Im in canada though....

Seriously, I am not very versed in paying for sutff in any other mannner than cash or debit card, so excuse my ignorance.

Where would I have to go to send money through western union?

okay, question for myacen. If I want to open an account and pay with a wire transfer (western union is not any more conveinet, and probably more epxnsive) how will you know that you have recieved my payment when it enters your account? And should I use your sign up form first, and then send payment, or what, how should I go about this to make it as painless as possible.

Sign up via our form we will process your order and give you a week to pay your account via any of those methods we have mentioned.

Back