• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tera-Byte....

Mandrake

NLC
NLC
..is down again!!!

Does anyone know if they have somewhere on the site where you can see the system status, or they announce maintenance or downtime? This is the second time this has happened this week. :(

This is now starting to bother me. They usually send the dedicated server users a message about downtime and my inbox is empty. It's not currently down for me, but extremely slow.

Just wondering why people post on message boards when they can't reach their site? What has worked better for me: email/call them and ask what is up. This is the only way to find out what is causing the problem.

Because usually somebody already knows what's going on and I don't have to bother the people in charge and take them away from more important duties... Like fixing the system.

i emailed them last night about the slowness and downtime didnt get no answer - and im not phoning canada from england!.

Same with me. Don't feel like making an international call, although I really should. Now I can't FTP at all.

It's not as if it's expensive to phone them, it's only like 9p a minute from the UK in the evening, heck it's p a minute to phone long distance in the UK during the daytime. It's also only 9p a min on Orange.

I live in the U.S. and can call them if need be for no pesos. Lemme know if you ever need me to call. Obviously if they are down, emailing them won't do much, but...

Back