• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tera-Byte question...

Mandrake

NLC
NLC
Does anyone know about any changes over there? I have plan #4... When I signed up, it was 99MB with 20GB bandwidth for $9.25 a month. The other day I was looking at their plans and I noticed that plan #4 is now listed as 200MB of space for the same price. My control panel still says that I'm only allowed 99MB so I was wondering what I have... If the plan increased, should I not have the addtional space since I'm paying the same amount as newcomers, or is it just something that needs fixed?

:confused:

I think this is the same thing that happens with rackshack..you get the plan you originally paid for. Oh well..

Hello Mandrake,

I guess it some sort of advantage paying monthly. Even though they should update it, don't think they will as you purchased it as is.

Robert

If you contact Tera-Byte, you can receive an upgrade to the new package disk space quota.

they've still got 99 megs posted on the front page... they need to get their act together on this one. still by far the best host out there though...

Originally posted by keith
they've still got 99 megs posted on the front page... they need to get their act together on this one. still by far the best host out there though...

They need to get their act together? The webmaster was on vacation last week. Give him a chance to update it.

I pay monthly.... Glad I do now. :)

Anyway, I posted this over on WHT and Steve said to just e-mail with the domain name and it will be upgraded to the new plan. :cool2:

yeah i emailed em n they upgraded my account to 200meg within minutes.

hat off 2 the doods at tera-byte!!!!!

Ya.. I spoke to them in the support chat and they tld me to fire off an email and it was done in no more than 30 seconds.. Tera-Byte rock! :)

hey those new plans look good:) but i have something to ask, do they give you a control panel that tell you how much space and bandwidth you are using?

Originally posted by Who?
hey those new plans look good:) but i have something to ask, do they give you a control panel that tell you how much space and bandwidth you are using?

The control panel shows how much diskspace you're using and there's a utility on the main TB page that will e-mail you how much bandwidth you've used for the month.

Originally posted by CJB

They need to get their act together? The webmaster was on vacation last week. Give him a chance to update it.
hey hey, i was just kidding around.

Could you explain that, please? I have no idea why it is cheaper than ...

Maybe I sign-up with them and I want a very reliable host.

Cobalt Raqs are: cheaper, smaller, and more easier to maintain.

They're using Cobalt Raq3's.

Back