• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Temporary free Host

Hi Dan,

L2P supports all the features you need to setup Magneto.

Please take a look here for our latest advertisement on FreeWebspace.net.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, but I gave it a shot, you get 11 points per post and need 400 for the smallest package. Coming out to about 40 posts for the smallest one.

Thanks, but I gave it a shot, you get 11 points per post and need 400 for the smallest package. Coming out to about 40 posts for the smallest one.

Points are awarded based on post contents. As per this thread the minimum number of posts is 11. If you make longer posts, start threads, or participate in other ways you will earn even more Pay by Post Points.

We have setup our service so it takes more effort than some, but we're going into our 10th year while maintaining 99.9% uptime. I think the results speak for themselves.

Even thinking about shorter posts earning only 11 points per post (which I will add are very short posts), that comes out to about 1.33 posts per day. I would hope that a quality webhosting service maintaining better standards of service than most paid providers would be worth posting an average of once per day. :)

Thanks for getting back so quick, sorry I missed that thread lol I was going under the 11 points was max

Thanks for getting back so quick, sorry I missed that thread lol I was going under the 11 points was max

The entire system is designed around awarding points for normal participation. If you post like you do here at FreeWebspace.net, you should not notice any problems getting your monthly quota for L2Play.

Last edited:
If you still need hosting, I can offer you the following:

256MB Disk Space
3GB Bandwidth
5 Features (MySQL databases, email accounts, ftp accounts, etc)
Softaculous Script Installer (includes Magento for easy install)
No posts or ads required!

If interested, let me know. I'll post the link to get the package.

Back